Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Do you have a Restroom which faces Tulsa, instead?

From the final authority on the subject, the BBC, here's today's absurd conciliation to Islam:

Jail toilets face away from Mecca- April, 2006

Facilities in a prison are being built so Muslim inmates do not have to face Mecca while sitting on the toilet.
The Home Office said two new toilet blocks are being installed as part of a refurbishment at Brixton jail in south London.
Faith leaders had told prison bosses it was unacceptable for Muslim inmates to face Mecca while using the toilet.
"The refurbishment has been carried out with due consideration for all faiths", a Home Office spokeswoman said.
"Following consultation with faith leaders within the prison, various small adjustments were made to ensure the faith issues of all prisoners are taken into account."
She added: "The money spent did not affect the overall cost of the refurbishment programme."


This, after a British city which decided to align an existing cemetary, so that all graves and monuments, both current and future ones, face Mecca.
All of this only illuminates the over-the-top efforts which Great Britian has taken to keep the Muslim Minority happy, and non-violent.
All of this for a religion which contends that the Devil lives either in your nose, or your ears, so do not snore, sneeze or yawn. That's an affront to allah, also, I guess.
But when you gotta go, you gotta go! Do Muslims carry around a compass all the time, in order to align themselves, or NOT really, when they have to potty? Well, doesn't that make the "worship of allah", a 2-dimensional act? And by extension, doesn't that make allah only a 2 dimensional deity?My point here in pointing that out, is Just This: There is no direction, nor any tangent I can face or take, where God is not! God already knows that I have to pee, He understands since He made me. And because of His love for me as His child, rather than as a slave, in allah's perception, He is more mature about it, being Unoffended seeing us perform a totally bodily function. allah, on the other hand, is offended apparently, should he see me relieve myself! This is the way little prepubescent children act.
'Cause it seems that in many of the traditions which Muslims must adopt, it is as if allah shouldn't see, shouldn't know or doesn't know maybe, that Guys have 'outties', and Girls have 'innies'. And if this deity is considered the creator, is he, it, unaware of the natural law (maybe 'it' didn't proclaim the laws) known gently as "What goes In, Must come Out"....?
(What I will call now the 2D (two dimensional deity= allah)) allah is offended if you take a whizz, or more, facing Mecca.
This continual fretting on the part of Muslims probably prohibits them from thinking, creating other far greater thoughts, such as logic, archeticture, mathematics, or far loftier thoughts like compassion, forgiveness, peace and love. Consider this: Say I am a Muslim, so I have to stop what I'm doing, 5 prescribed times a day to pray, I have to dis-align myself when I must relieve myself and my Belief system espouses that the Sun sets in the west into a muddy swamp, sleeps under the throne of 2-D'allah at night (??), and revolves around the Earth; and that an Ebony Meteorite is 2-D'allah's house, and that jihadist-murderers receive 72 virgins or little boys as recompense, reward in Heaven.
Muslims are constrained and prohibited from thinking beyond an 8th century level.
No thank you. I'll probably be kidnapped and beheaded for pointing this out.

2 comments:

Very Rev. Fr. Gregori said...

I am wondering, in this day and age, where do the 72 virgins come from? I didn't know there were that many.LOL

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the European countries are going to extremes to placate Muslim immigrants. They don't do all of that for Christians and other religions.

Yes sir, if Allah is so offended by a butt or weenie, then as a G-d, he has some serious problems. Since G-d is every where, if we had to worry about offending Him when we relieve ourselves, we would all have burst a long time ago from holding it all in.

V ery Rev. Fr. Gregori said...

I just wanted to say: If you haven't been doing so already, may I suggest that you read the "AWAKE YOU WHO SLEEP" articles I post. There are ten parts to these articles and each month I post a new one. You will find a lot of information on who is truly behind all of this "One World" stuff, and how they are operating. I spent two years researching the info and some of it is very eye opening.

I forgot to mention it in my previous comments.