Friday, January 26, 2007

"When Hell Freezes Over"

lovingly lifted from Worth1000.com

GASOLINE PRICES JUMPED TODAY, AN AVERAGE OF 0.2 CENTS PER GALLON IN THE U.S.



DESPITE A BROKEN NECK, SADDAM READY, ABLE TO LEAD, AFTER 150 YEARS



FROM THE MECCA-FACING WING OF THE WHITE HOUSE, HERE'S PRESIDENT ....



O.J. SIMPSON TRACKS DOWN EX-WIFE'S, FRIEND'S MURDERER: ITS NOT HIM AFTERALL



M. JACKSON WINS 'BOY SCOUT OF THE YEAR', 2065


OPRAH WINFREY FOUND, YEARS AFTER GIVING AWAY ALL HER DOUGH IN DIAMONDS, CARS"



"THE 2109 CHICAGO CUBS CELEBRATE FIRST WORLD SERIES TITLE, OVER HEAVILY FAVORED ANCHORAGE HIGH SCHOOL, SINCE 1906"

IT WILL BE COLD TONIGHT, EVERYWHERE! BEWARE, AND ~HAPPY JANUARY TO YOU ALL~

2 comments:

Very Rev. Fr. Gregori said...

"When Hell Freezes Over", from where I sit, I think that is close if it gets any colder, so I better keep my eyes open.

The thought of Michael Jackson winning Boy Scout of the year sends a shiver down my spine. YUK!

The Localmalcontent said...

Imagine just how I felt, seeing the Cubs win a World Series!!

UUuuggghhh, that's very, very cold.