Monday, February 26, 2007

Some You People Pi55 Me Off!! @!!@!@!






My grandfather, Joe M., another full-blood Choctaw Indian, gave me the name of "Raging Buffalo", when he met me when I was at age 2. It was his right, and it's my genuine Indian Name.

I don't go by it today, nor do I answer to it at all. As far as I know, I'm the only person to know that I am 'Raging Buffalo'.

Yet it does sorta coincide with my Localmalcontent nature... How granddad would know this....I'll never know! Maybe he knew me alot, at that young age.
Today, I am a member of a growing membership of people who hate that the name "Buffalo" is used as a sport's name, or as a sport's mascot. We are called the "NON--INDIAN and NON--BUFFALO NAMES TO BE USED AS MASCOTS ASSOCIATION". Ok, suspend your disbelief for this, right?----

I am duly offended, and as a result, I demand the following:
1) That the Buffalo Bills immediately change their team's name, as I am offended by it.
2) That the Colorado University immediately change their team's name, as I am offended by it.
3) That the North Dakota State University change their team's name, as I am offended by it.
4) That the Chicago Blackhawks, of the National Hockey League change it's name, as I am offended by it.
I am also OFFENDED by the Florida State University Seminoles', the Illinois University Illini, the Kansas University Jayhawks', the city of "Indian--apolis", 'Indian'a, as well as the Washington Redskins football teams, and the Cleveland Indians and the Atlanta Braves baseball teams .
Any team which is named "Savages", I am offended by it, and I demand that you change it now!

I AM OFFENDED THAT YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT MY PEOPLE ARE WARRIOR-LIKE.
I am also personally OFFENDED by the CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS, and the DETROIT REDWINGS.
WHERE DO YOU PALE PEOPLE GET OFF, NAMING YOUR SPORTS TEAMS AFTER OUR GREAT WARRIORS AND MY GREAT PEOPLES OF THIS CONTINENT?

I can very easily imagine that the British Commonwealth is totally offended that a team is called the "Patriots" or the "Dodgers". That tall people are Offended by the "Giants", or that dumb-assed guys are offended by calling teams "the Cowboys". OK, that's a big leap, but do you get the idea here?
It's called "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS", AND IT IS WRONG IN IT'S NATURE.

Teams want to be known to be aggressive, to be known as warriors, and who else is there, but Indians, and wild animals, and crazy foreigners?

Teams NEED to named tough, hard names.
Fighters??, well, we will see, since they must be changed to be called the "Wyoming Sewing Machines Ladies".

I am offended that you are offended by this.
Deal with that, you bed-wetting liberals!!
You people piss me off!

4 comments:

GRANNY said...

I enjoyed reading your blog.
LOVE,
GRANNY

The Localmalcontent said...

Thank you, Granny. I hope only hope to represent myself accordingly, and maybe interestingly. +Peace To You!
the Localmalcontent/Raging Buffalo

a.k.a. Blandly Urbane said...

Don't forget all the cars out there;
Dakota, Pontiac, Winnebago and so on...*sshats!

Abouna said...

Wow, my friend, did you miss your meds today? You are a Raging Bull. LOL

Maybe the libs and other politically correct goons can start an all gay military group and call it the pansy brigade.

What about Notre Dame "the Fighting Irish" isn't that offensive to some groups?

I am going to send you an email later with a little joke that one of my cousins (from the Mohawk side) told me a few years ago. You might get a kick out of it.