Sunday, March 4, 2007

Today started off, well enough; another Fine Day.. Whatever@!

HEAR ME, AND HEAR ME NOW, TODAY:
I URGE ALL OF YOU, MY 10 TO 12 CONSTANT READERS, TO NEVER PURCHASE THE FOLLOWING:
NEVER PURCHASE AN "E-MACHINE".
NEVER PURCHASE ANY "E-MACHINE" FROM WAL-MART. INFERIOR MACHINES!
NEVER PURCHASE ANY ELECTRONICS FROM WAL-MART, UNTIL THEY CHANGE THEIR CHINESE-BUYING PRACTICES!!
NEVER EVER BUY ANY MICROSOFT "WINDOWS VISTA" PRODUCT, UNTIL MICROSOFT HAS RID IT'S PATHETIC PRODUCT OF ALL THE BUGS, ALL THE WASTES OF TIME!!!
NEVER EVER BUY ANY MICROSOFT "WINDOWS VISTA" COMPUTER AT ALL!!
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THOSE COMMERCIALS FOR APPLE'S MACINTOSH COMPUTER ???
**EVERYTHING IN THOSE COMMERCIALS, IS TRUE!!**
WINDOWS VISTA MODELS ARE A NIGHTMARE, AND ARE TO BE AVOIDED, AT ALL COSTS!
TAKE IT FROM A WOUNDED PURCHASER OF ANOTHER CRAPPY WAL-MART PRODUCT,
AN "E-MACHINE" COMPUTER, INSTALLED WITH "WINDOWS VISTA", THERE IS A VERY VERY VERY SLOW PROCESSOR INSIDE, WITH LOTS OF INHERENT FLAWS THEREIN, (LIKE THE MUSIC OR THE PICTURES BIN) INVOLVING THE CORE DISC, AMONG MANY OTHER THINGS. YOU WILL BELIEVE THAT YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION HAS DWINDLED DOWN TO A DIAL-UP SPEED,
BUT NO! IT'S JUST THE E-MACHINE'S INTERMITTANT PROCESSORS!! SOMETIMES, THEY PERFORM, MOST TIMES, THOUGH, THEY DO NOT.
***NEED PROOF?? HERE'S PROOF: I DOWNLOADED THE THEME SONG TO "STAR TREK", A FILE OF ONLY, ONLY 654 KILOBITES TODAY FROM A T.V. THEMESONG WEBSITE ; BUT FOR SOME REASON, I CANNOT DELETE THIS FILE AT ALL; IN FACT, MY "MUSIC" ACCESSORY BECOMES INERT, AT BEST, WITH THAT INSIPID "NOT RESPONDING" NOTATION EACH TIME I ATTEMPT TO DELETE STARTREK. I CAN'T GET IT OFF OF MY HARD DRIVE, NO MATTER WHAT I ATTEMPT!!
I KNOW THAT NONE OF YOU CONSIDER ME A RELIABLE SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE OR INFORMATION... FOR THE MOST PART-- BUT I DO WANT TO URGE YOU TO LISTEN TO THIS RANT, OF MINE, TODAY:
NO WAL-MART COMPUTER PURCHASES, NO "E-MACHINE" COMPUTER PURCHASES, AND UNTIL THE SYSTEM IS IMPROVED, PLEASE, NO "WINDOWS VISTA" SYSTEMS PURCHASES.
It's too late for me to be reimbursed my $600 purchase. But not for you half-dozen readers or so!!
Chinese-ass-kissing /promoting, anti-American- Wal Marts!!
Old man Walton ought to be pulled up from his grave in Bentonville, Arkansaw, and his shrivilled remains removed from his burial vault and burned!
Burned with gasoline!

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM WAL MART DISCOUNT CHINESE CITY

1 comment:

Abouna said...

I have heard from a lot of people who purchased the Windows "Vista" and they are just as upset as you are, and this includes one of my sons. Only my son did not purchase it from Wal-Mart. He purchased it at a Computer Store.

The only electronic device that I purchased from Wal-Mart lately, is a Logitech wireless Key Board and Mouse. I purchased them a year ago and have had no problem with them.

My computer operates using Windows XP and I don't think I will ever change.

Could you possibly reprogram your new computer using Windows XP?