Sunday, March 18, 2007

[lovingly lifted from www.jihadwatch.org]
Jihadists cut off Afghans' noses, ears
For collaborating with the U.S. This is another indication that the jihadists don't believe that mutilation is against Islam.
"Militants cut off Afghans' noses, ears," from AFP.
Taliban militants have cut off the noses and ears of three Afghan drivers supplying United States military bases in Afghanistan.
Officials also say a United Nations mine-clearer was shot in an ambush near Kabul.
In other insurgency-linked unrest on Saturday, three Australian soldiers were slightly hurt when a rocket struck Kandahar Air Field, the NATO force headquarters in southern Afghanistan.
The Afghan drivers were attacked in the eastern province of Nuristan, where Taliban insurgents and other Islamic militants are active.
"After downloading their supplies into a coalition base in Nuristan, they were heading to [neighbouring] Kunar," Nuristan deputy police chief Ghulamullah told AFP.

"On their way, the Taliban stopped them and cut off their noses and ears."
The police chief, who uses only one name, said it was apparent punishment for working with Western militaries.
The men's trucks were torched.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I wasn't going to say anything, but since there seems to be no other method to get through to these Islamic, sub-human savages, here's what I experienced last Monday night; maybe this will be of some help:


For lo! the Prophet Mohammad came to me that night in a dream! And he stood upon a cloud of silver and maize, which indicated to me that he meant his message to me, and the Americas.....
Mohammad the prophet of Allah appeared unto me in this way, and told me to announce his NEW Revelation to you Islamists; for and if, you do otherwise, you will be cooked at 375 Degrees for 120 thousand years, like a Virginia honey-baked ham, with intermittent splashes of your own juices, should you ignore this, His Latest Decree!!
It was the voice of Mohammad the Prophet telling me this:


"Look, I was wrong, about all that stupid Islamic bullshit-- see where it got me, a front row seat in this, the lowest level of Hell, eternally at the front of the line for Satan's Special-Sauce injections. I meant well, for my kinfolks back there, 'round Mecca, 'round Medina. I never expected that those stupid-assed, hairy Monkey-faced Persians would ever believe a guy like me!! Back in those days, I expected only my closest buddies to be stupid enough to listen to me-- so, who knew? who knew that all the Arab people would listen to my lunatic rants and turn against the Jewish peoples, against Judah,?


[My Allah], I have since suffered then from dementia!
Didn't you buttwipes ever think that I might just be insane? Morons! Ever hear of ‘Schizophrenia’? And now, that's all that I have listening to me...morons and more insane camel-lovers!


For what it's worth now, I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE THINGS THAT I SAID THAT CAME FROM SOME DARK ANGEL, SOME HELLISH DEMON MORE LIKE IT,,,,,TO ME, IN THAT CAVE IN ARABIA, WHEN I WAS EVEN ILLITERATE. IT IS REALLY YOUR FAULT, YOU 'LEART-ED SCHOLARS, THAT YOU LISTENED TO, AND THEN REPEATED MY RANTINGS!


That action ONLY cost me 100 Trillion more years of drinking Satan's "special hot saliva sauce"!
**Thanks a Trillion, there, you stupid morons, you Arabs! But I have made sure that each of you will endure the same, when you finally arrive here, to "F*****g Paradise", as you call it.


Oh, and just wait until you see the 72 virgins you get-- there's a reason they're all virgins, let me tell ya!

'Bark, bark, bark, bark! '--And those are the 'choice ones', OK..?!!. And for those of you expecting lusty, little boys that you can abuse, guess what!?? They are all 6'7", ugly as sin, muscled up, and meaner than Here, surprise, surprise!!


Take it from me, the damned Mohamm-boned, you need to repent of your egregious sins, Islamists, and bow to Jesus Christ, now, and twice again yesterday. The way that I said for you to live was So, so wrong, so mindless, and I'm sorry for that. Believe me, I Am So Regretful Of That....
oh, boy.... I Gotta go now, cause here comes "mi Diablow Dada" again, as he likes me to call him,
and he's looking lusty...again...75th time today.


No comments: