Friday, May 18, 2007

The Laughing (at us) Senators Photo



(Hastily pulled from www.tammybruce.com/ )

The Laughing Senators! (LOOK AT KENNEDY'S LEFT HAND GESTURE TO YOU)

Moments AFTER the Senate Amnesty Bill was submitted, yet long before the thing is even printed, these Jackass Senators are photographed while they laugh uproariously, at how their Special Interest Groups have again put it to the legal citizens of the U.S.

A good friend of mine today voiced what some of my fellow employees did last night:

"IT'S NEAR TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN AMERICA"

At least let's defeat this bunch of loonies, and vote in people who will take their vows to us seriously. And then let's hurt them!

5 comments:

Sparky54 said...

Republican Senators ripping the party apart, laughing, and flipping off the base. To hell with the legal citizens who will pay dearly for all this crap...and pay for years and years to come! Yep, say good bye to the good ole USA as we've known it.

Denny said...

I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on the so-called comprehensive immigration reform bill agreed upon by Senate leaders.

After initial reports faded and the truth about the bill shined forth, I can now say that I am OPPOSED to this bill.

Mitt Romney has also taken a hard stance against this bill and has even put up commercials to try and capitalize on the anger against this bill.

I think that this will lead to a big boost for Mitt and a big disaster for John McCain.

Abouna said...

It is highly doubtful that we will ever be able to elect decent and hornorable people while we have the same Special Interest Groups pulling the strings. I am afraid that ONLY a REVOLUTION will solve the problem and take part our country.

Abouna said...

That was supoosed to say:

. . . solve the problem and take back our country.

The lib jerks and sellout traitors have my mind all messed up!

The Localmalcontent said...

I know; we true Conservatives look at our "leaders" with despair and rage with too much regularity now.

Abouna, you once wrote of the 'Death of Common Sense'; this Piece of S. bill takes the cake.

sparky54: yeah, on the night of the bill's announcement, I sat on my porch late, looking at the countryside, with a dreaded realization I'll never see it like that, again.

denny: glad to! I'll be back. Romney does seem more like a cand. I'd back NOW, but when it comes to the GOAL of defeating Shrillary, I would rather have a GOP cand. who can defeat her, hands down.

(LIKE WE HAVE A REAL "CHOICE" ANYMORE...)