Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mad Cow Disease Eliminated at ABC-TV



This vapid reptile is out at ABC-TV. Rosie exploded live on the air yesterday morning at conservative Elisabeth Hasselback, and despite all the news to the contrary, the Disney Corporation and ABC had to let her go.


Now what will Reptile Rosie do? Why, she'll go to work at CNN or at MSNBC, of course.
That's where all Liberal lapdogs go. The ratings of each of those cable "news" outlets is so far down into the toilet, that Rosie will feel right at home there, whichever one snags her.


My heavens, in just two paragraphs, I've called Rosie O'Donnell a 'Cow', a 'Reptile', a 'Dog', and a 'Turd'. I must be slipping....


I liked her role in the movie "A League of Their Own". There. I even got in my once-per-week baseball reference, too.


Shrillary Clintoon. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Oklahoma. Fried Catfish and hushpuppies. Wow, I'm done for the coming week!

3 comments:

Cleveland DV said...

Mad Cow is right! I never watched that show, but I saw what Bill O'Reilly had to say about her, seen the clips of her, and she is one angry America hating B---h. I wish that she would go away and nevr be heard from again.

Abouna said...

I heard she got arrested once at an airport. When they looked under her dress they saw 50 lbs. of crack.

The Localmalcontent said...

Hooboy, that takes the cake, funniest line I've heard in a long time.
"Just say no to crack"