Saturday, September 29, 2007

COLORADO UNIVERSITY BUFFALOES BLOW BY MY SOONERS, 27-24

Alright, alright, here is your "inroad", all you terrific Colorado Buffalos fans.

Like I indicated, stupidly, on that espn.com/scoreboard website earlier today, here is your chance to rip me a new one, because of my Oklahoma Sooners Big Loss to You, Colorado!

Despite the FACT, that I ate ground Buffalo with Spanish rice for supper last night, and will enjoy those leftovers again today, SADLY, I now open up my bloggie, my personal website, to you.

So let the fun begin!! with allowing my Saturday Football Pals "RalphieLives", "Darth-Anthrax" whatever, and all you other self rightous Colorado Lefties take over ' The Local Malcontent ' bloggie.

I will post all your comments, all your jabs at my Oklahoma University Sooners; trust me.
And so, here we start:

COLORADO UNIVERSITY 27,
no. 3 ranked - OKLAHOMA UNIVERSITY 24.

No comments: