Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Heeding the Call

Man, what a slow news week. No states having birthdays this week, anywhere? Drat.
I've got to come up with some thing to say, to blog about, or get off this pot.
Pot being a metaphor for this chair. Not Pot pot. Or potty pot.

Lame. Bad lame. So far, so bad.

I'm going deer hunting the rest of this week through Saturday night, with a few guys. Over near Hontubby, Ok. West of Smithville. North of Nani-chito. Lord knows I've got the free time. And Amos can use the practice.

This was a last minute choice, but the weather is looking good for the deer woods, cold, moist and all. Just now I need to be next to the earth anyways. I am not handling this unemployed stuff very well.

3 comments:

Red S Tater said...

Best Wishes to you on this Thanksgiving weekend mal, if you weren't off hunting the elusive wapiti, I was going to invite you over for Turkey etc with us.

Be safe and happy hunting!
-red

Malinda said...

I posted on my blog, finally. Hopefully my latest break from it was just an isolated incident. Thank you so much for your encouragement!

The Localmalcontent said...

We enjoyed beans and taters, bacon and eggs on Thanksgiving. But I'll take a raincheck on that fine invitation, Red.

Hooray, Malinda! Your site is pretty interesting! That post on the monkey mints notwithstanding.