Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just Gimme A Baseball Bat, and 10 minutes alone

British Muslim woman convicted of penning poems about beheadings



lovingly lifted from many sources today: The Daily Mail news, LGF, Hot Air, Jihad Watch....

An airport worker who wrote poems about beheadings is the first woman to be found guilty under new terror laws. Samina Malik, who liked to call herself a "lyrical terrorist", called for attacks on the West and described "poisoned bullets" capable of killing an entire street in her poetry.

The 23-year-old Muslim, Samina Malik, wrote of her desire to become a martyr and listed her favourite videos as the "beheading ones".

Described as a "committed Islamic extremist", Samina Malik, a shop assistant at Heathrow, hoarded an extensive collection of terrorism manuals. She was a member of an extremist group linked to Omar Bakri Mohammed, a hate preacher who fled to Lebanon from Britain two years ago.
Yesterday a jury found Samina Malik guilty of possessing documents likely to be used for terrorism under the Terrorism Act 2000, by a majority of ten to one, after deliberating for 19 hours. 19 HOURS? WHAT TOOK SO LONG?



Jonathan Sharp, prosecuting attorney, told the court the defendant, Samina Malik, liked to be known as the "lyrical terrorist" or "a stranger awaiting martyrdom". Like there is nothing at all wrong, or SICK, with composing poetry about killing another person.

She is a committed Islamic extremist, who supports terrorism and terrorists. She had a library of material that she had collected for terrorist purposes. That collection would be extremely useful for someone planning terrorist activity."

The court heard how police raided her home in Southall, West London, after an email from her was found on the computer of a terror suspect in October last year. She had a profile on the social networking website Hi-5, where she called for the execution of "depraved" Westerners.


The British-born Muslim, Samina Malik, listed her interests as helping the Mujahideen "in any way I can".
She also wrote of how she enjoyed video messages from Osama Bin Laden and "videos that showed massacres of the kuffars", or non-Muslims. In one poem, called "The Living Martyrs", she called for Muslims to rise up against the infidels.

In another, entitled "How To Behead", Samina Malik recommends that the innocent victim should be bound and blindfolded.

I am sorry to include this vulgar and offensive account of vomit on trial in London. Really. I'm trying my best to work on a perfect post about a good man named Hunter.

But it is this type of 'seemingly innocent' Muslim beliefs that I worry the most about. I've mentioned my Muslim doctor here in this blog before-- what if he too, is a sleeper cell crazy Muslim? It is no secret, my disgust and yes, hatred of this type of animal.

My point is this: This woman, Samina Malik, was born in England; she is a British citizen. And violently, extreme Muslim! Thank the good Lord above that she was stupid enough just once, that she was noticed, followed, and then arrested. For each one like her, how many others are there? In Britain? In the United States? In Oklahoma? In New York or Arizona? In your city?

The United States of America can never let it's guard down, in the pursuit of any and all home grown Muslim supremacists. Our USA needs to keep all the newly enacted laws governing wire tapping and covert surveillance, the Patriot Act, enforced. The United States of America should also keep and add to military rules governing Guantanamo Bay, the secure prison where we are keeping all the jihadists.

I wish that I was some big League, heavy hitter sometimes; maybe Albert Pujols, Lance Berkman or Adrian Beltre, maybe David Ortiz, and that this bitch's head was a high fastball, right in my zone.....

Sorry again. but not as much.

6 comments:

Red S Tater said...

lol,... now that sounds more like the old mal I was gettin' used to is ...BACK!

ahhhh how nice, poems and songs and the religion of peace...NOT!

bullseye man,
-red

Abouna said...

It is pukes like her that brings out the the beast in us all. I hate to admit it, but I have become very uneasy and distrustful around all Muslims. I don't want them any where near me.

The Localmalcontent said...

The "religion of Peace", in its finest hour.

Me, too Abouna. I have grown a mistrust of nearly all Muslims, or maybe it is pity for them.

Red, I'm 'almost' back. Like the four stages of acceptance of death, I'm in stage 3, denial. or shock. I'll climb out soon enough.

Red S Tater said...

okay mal... don't make me stop this car. lol

BTW- if you ever make it out this way, let me know... I owe you a taco and a cup 'o coffee.

Anonymous said...

This is not fair convicting people on intentions!!!!!!!!
Samina is but a kid trying to be cool

Free Samina Malik

What if Samina was a white Christian girl writing about vampires and sexual sadism or a desire to eat children?

The Localmalcontent said...

Anonymous, I appreciate your opinions. And other than alter your comments (all 3) in order to remove the blog you linked, your comments are intact here.

This is a blog, primarily about my feelings, my impressions on things going on in my mind, my world and THE world. At the top of the blog header I say "Welcome to my mind's Playground."
That is what this is. OK?

The forum for perpetual arguing and ranting is elsewhere.

But you are always welcome to visit the Local Malcontent blog.