Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Like Sand in the Hourglass...

When will he have a new blog post? There's not been anything since last Saturday,!, and then it was all just nonsense...


"I heared he's a-sleeping alot these days, 'catching up', were his words. I don't think anyone kin cetch up on their sleep, kin they?"


Truth is, I'm catching up on alot of missed sleep, eating plenty of comfort foods, visiting old friends and old places, settling down and pressing real hard to get another great, local job.

I will resurface, soon. --Refreshed, repolished and rarrin' to go. I just need a day or two more, of conferring with crows, consulting with the clouds.


G0ne Fishin'.

3 comments:

Red S Tater said...

Have a great time my friend, enjoy the fall colors, the crisp clean air and the tug on the line when you get a bite...the fire, the sound of the fish frying, the smells... ahhhh
wish I was there...

-red

The Localmalcontent said...

some call it cheating, I call it 'trot lines'.

Red S Tater said...

ahhh so... I remember running 100...200, 500 hook trotlines with my grandfather. When he had a catfish fry...he had a CATFISH fry.

(yes, the same one from the haunted house story)

He fished every lake in the state i think...
hope you had a great time!