Monday, November 26, 2007

Want a Woman as President? May I suggest...

If First Lady Hillary Clinton can claim nearly 35 years of "experience" ( Oh, by the way, she married Bill Clinton 32 years ago...), in her determined drive toward her personal achievement, the Presidency of the United States, then here is my choice of a great and selfless woman for President, who has umpteen times more experience, more charm, class, familiarity with foreign leaders, and above all, Respect.

By every one of Hillary's own standards, this woman has as much, if NOT MORE leadership and administrative skill and experience.


Put this fine woman up against Shrillary in any debate, any setting, any locale, and just watch the wicked witch scowl and boil under her skin....


My choice for Madame President is....: Nancy Reagan!

2 comments:

Red S Tater said...

I love Nancy, she's a tough 'ol broad for sure... but she's gone too far off the tracks on embryonic stem cell research... and a couple other issues for me (unless Michael Regean was running things) so I'm gonna stick with Lynne Cheney and a 50 year supply of batteries for her hubby.

The Localmalcontent said...

And I'll agree, again, with ya,Red on Lynne Cheney.
Confession time: I saw this terrific photo while browsing the Reagan speeches at the Reagan lib. site, and had to have it...
So this post is sorta a postscript to that earlier list I suggested, that had June Cleaver and I think, Batgirl, on it.