Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday Afternoons are for AIROS


Man, the music on AIROS INDIAN RADIO has just been great today!

If you are Indian, or if not, there's no way you can't become inspired by the native American chants and songs.

Today, 'Native Sounds' program has been saluting Indians in our service, the Military; Past, Present and Future.

ya oughtta check it out sometime, heyyah.
Ehh, who am I kidding? Aint' no one interested in music from those people.
I remember the makeup of the crowds at RedEarth and the Choctaw festivals.
(continued over at Krazy Talk.)

4 comments:

Red S Tater said...

Hey mal... have you ever heard of the "corporate avengers"?
I love their song "taxes", very militant.

The Localmalcontent said...

Uh, I don't think so. Do they endorse lower or higher taxes?

Eric @ AIROS said...

Thanks for the nice words. I saw the post and passed it along to the person who produced it, but they have been out sick lately, so he hasn't been able to respond directly. I just wanted to thank you and also apologize for the fact that this past Sunday we had problems with our network due to some setting within the University that we are located at ... take care and thanks for listening.

The Localmalcontent said...

Thanks Eric, for the shout out.

Every word I said about AIROS is true- great news/info, great music, drumming. I always recommend your site to my local friends who are computerized.

But has that nagging problem been fixed at the University of Nebraska/Lincoln?