Thursday, February 21, 2008

One of Those Days, SEE?












As it was late today for me, Ya just know it is going to be "One of Those Days"
when any of the following happens to you:











(sorry no slick, icy road pics, and no deep, very muddy ditch photos)

One of 'those' days here; Not that I believe in these things, but the horoscope for the Local Malcontent today read in part: "You may need to alter your financial plans to allow for a discretionary purchase. You may not have much in reserve, yet buying something unusual now could be a necesary investment. Remember to act sensibly...."

NO JOKE, Nostadamus!
Where do you live?!? I'm coming over there to see you!
Goodnight, I'm retreating to my bed.

3 comments:

McGehee said...

Hmmm. That light pole pic looks like an example of "planning ahea
d."

The Localmalcontent said...

That house had better have one hell of a backyard swimming pool, if the owners of that ever want to sell, eh?

The Localmalcontent said...

And haha, I get your joke, McGehee!

But I forgot to plan to add that part of my comment earlier. LOL!