Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jab jab joke jab

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore were in an airplane that crashed. So, they're up in heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne.

God addresses Al first."Al, what do you believe in?"

Gore replies, "Well, I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFCs and that if any more freon is used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all die."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, I can live with that. Come and sit at My left."

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at My right."

God then address Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?"

Hillary told Him, "I believe you're in my chair."
********************************

A Republican in a wheelchair entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus sitting over there?"
The waitress nodded "yes," so the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus over there?"
The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat."

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on crutches. He went over to a booth, sat down and hollered, "Hey there, honey! How's about gettin' me a cold glass of Miller Light!"
He, too, looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that God's boy over there?"

The waitress once more nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold glass of beer. "On my bill," he said.

As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, "For thy kindness, you are healed." The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and danced a jig out the door.

Jesus also passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For thy kindness, you are healed." The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, and he raised his hands, praising the Lord and did a series of back flips out the door.

Then Jesus walked towards the Democrat. The Democrat jumped up and yelled, "Don't touch me. Keep away! I'm collecting disability!!"
******************************

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

2 comments:

Abouna said...

Wait until you see what is going to be posted on my blog beginning on Monday March 24th. It will be a series that will run for six weeks and it will be an eye opener. Tell all of your friends to go to my blog site and check it out on Monday and every Monday for the next six weeks, they will really get an education, as it exposes the real Clinton's.

The Localmalcontent said...

Yeah, that's your pic icon alright. (sounded like spam)

That will be very interesting to see, I'm sure.