Thursday, April 10, 2008

(Another) "TAG, YOU'RE IT" meme

The Rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir. 2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want. 3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere. 4. Tag at least five more blogs with links. 5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.


I was just tagged by Prudence Ponder, the wise and wonderful Georgia Gal, and fellow 'Get Offa My Lawn Party' Delegate (see sidebar).

Her deep, six-word sollilique was "Black water. Choppy waves. Hope floats."


A memoir in six words?!
One fine day when everything's fine.



Now what?
Challenges?
Jungle Mom, Abouna,
Mr. Smith, Harbor Master Guy,
(tagged ya back) Hatless and Boss McGehee, are you listening in?

5 comments:

Jungle Mom said...

Ok! I hear ya'... only 6 words!?!?!?!

pajama momma said...

oh I like yours! You and prudie got deep and I feel like mine is doofy now.

I hope you don't mind if I blogroll you?

*crosses fingers

The Localmalcontent said...

Hehe, yep. them's the rules.

The Localmalcontent said...

I'd be honored, flattered, PJ Mom.

And I'll be dropping in to read you often.

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

hrmmm... difficult... i'm thinking about it...