Wednesday, May 14, 2008

- Read My Greasy Lips -


I am Michael Jordan... Whoosh!
I am Michael Jordan... Whoosh!

I am Scotty Rolen... Fulassh! Out!
I am Scotty Rolen... Fulassh! Out!

I am Colonel Sanders... Kersplasssh-sssss!
I am Colonel Sanders... Kersplasssh-sssss!

I am Buddy Crocker... Mmmm, mmm!
I am Buddy Crocker... Mmmm, mmm!

Whenever I do anything, I imagine myself to be the greatest that
I've ever known or seen at that task.


I am Ernest Hemingway... Cha-ching!
I am Ernest Hemingway... Cha-ching!


Remember: That believing is seeing, not the other way 'round....

I am Captain James T. Kirk... Fire Phasers!
I am Captain James T. Kirk... Fire Phasers!


Last night, I made dinner for company and myself, and Everyone Was Amazed!
Last night, I made dinner for company and myself, and I Ate All the Rest Through Midnite Snack

After consulting with Trademark attorneys, I may share my recipes here!
(eating, eating, eating Trademark eating, eating, swallowing... swallowing here!)

Fried chicken, brown-sugar-cornbread, Spanish rice, and pineapple-lime iced tea
Yada, yada, yada.... ...

I am contemplating making more cornbread...
I have decided to make more cornbread...

Go Away!~ slurp
slurp- There's Nobody Home!~

2 comments:

Jungle Mom said...

Please do give the recipes!!!!

The Localmalcontent said...

Thank you, Rita; I'll work on that for the weekend.
My cornbread addiction springs from an envy of anyone who can make good frybread. Mine tastes like play-doh.