Saturday, June 21, 2008

Darkness


I have never bragged about being sane, me, myself and personally.

Irregardless of the consequenses, I honestley state now, that I am not. T.

Dont' tell me you have gotten tired of living. Only this phase of your play-like.

Only minutes away... the unconsciousness I crave. And the doorway to dreams, where things are acceptable.

Did you ever steal food for yourself? Ever trade yourself for food? It is not. T. that repulsive, as I thought.

Should I sell T-shirts and T-shorts on this website? Only exotic avatars need apply for modeling slots.

Jume Moom Noom Doom Soom.
Toom.

One of me used to be a rich, happy Republican. Clearly a man of influence; relatively that. Not.T.anymore.

Grief haff graffted my once phertal mind. My best friend, my buddy, my Amos was killed on the highway tody.
I am done.

2 comments:

McGehee said...

I can't even begin to imagine how you're grieving, but I will grieve if you stay away.

The Localmalcontent said...

Thanks, my friend, for the warm kind words. Time will do its' thing, I know.
Take care, McGehee, see ya soon over at your place.