Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sufferin' Succatash!
HOW BRILLIANTH IZ THHISSSH?

The Original lyrics to the World Famous Cartoon themesong,
"The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down"
were first sung by my alltime hero, Daffy Duck,

seventy years ago, in 1938:

"DAFFY DUCK AND EGGHEAD"
((The Great) Tex Avery-1938)

Hold your seats folks, here we go again

My name is Daffy Duck
I work on the merry-go-round
The job was swell, I did quite well'
Till the merry-go-round broke down

Oh, the guy that worked with me
Was a horse with the lavender eye
Around in whirls we winked at girls'
Till the merry-go-round broke down

Up and down and around it we sped
The dizzy pace soon went to my head
Now you know why I'm dizzy

And do the things I do
I am askew and you'd be too
When the merry-go-round broke down
Yes the merry go round broooookkkkkkeeeeeeeeee.... down


ALTHOUGH, DIFFERENT VINTAGE DAFFY LYRICS TO
"MERRY GO ROUND BROKE DOWN" ARE HERE.
(media pphlayer, req'dittthh)

Eat Yer heart out, Bugsy-boy.
Ain't Surprised, Again....

I want to ffphly a kthite!
Good Evening, friennnds~!

I Am the Little Black Duck!

No comments: