Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Keeping Up With "The Fam"

Did I mention that it sure was one fortunate day when I discovered
this family through their blog, on my blog world tour?

Draper, UT (AP)- Slugging phenom Bryan slaps a two-RBI double over the second baseman's outstretched glove, the ball accelerating to the right-center field wall, in his team's 2-1 win over the New York Yankees.

"Bryan always comes through; he's a natural, gifted athlete, and a sheer joy to be around," the manager said. "He goes up to the plate, and just tears the cover off the ball!"

Not hard to see why... "The Fam":
Happy Birthday, Bryan~!

2 comments:

crazy4danes said...

THANK YOU! I felt so blessed to see that you had taken the time to post about my fabulous family! You are so kind! Bryan had an awesome birthday and now he is getting ready to start his first day of Kindergarten on Monday! That will be a good blog for sure! LOL

Thanks again and I hope you are having a wonderful week! :)

The Localmalcontent said...

Dear Bryan, Little Man!!

I hope that I live long enough to read about your many accomplishments in your life,
for someday,
you will be a leader of men, son!

Again, Happy Birthday!