Monday, August 25, 2008

Mostly, Though I Daydream About Supper

Mostly I had sworn off these things, quizzes which decide what your personality or what can of soup you would be, based upon your answers to questions.

But if Dustbury takes one, and can come away clearly defined, there must be something to it~! As Charles himself says at this post,
"I wouldn't have believed it either".

The The Perception-Personality Image Quiz asks twenty questions, based upon your perception of ten color pictures.

According to the quiz, I am The Local Daydreamer:
-You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole.

You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Blame it all on Oklahoma Highways 1 & 2, and these daydreamy Ouachita mountains/forest, I reckon. I cannot drive very far away from home without wishing to be out exploring some mountainous place and finding treasures, untrodden, unseen by man in centuries maybe.

On my pony, of course.

5 comments:

crazy4danes said...

What a great quiz! I too am the Daydreamer! Thanks for sharing that link! :)

Pam said...

Love the "pony" part! lol
Now I'm off to take the quiz! I'm not as discerning as you. I think I take about all that come my way!

The Localmalcontent said...

Angela and Pam: That one (or both) of you are also Daydreamers isn't all that surprising.
WE ALL SHOULD BE, after some serious consideration of that pronouncemt of mine own personality.
Daydreaming about what could, and should be..~

Give that boy Bryan a big hug from his Choctaw friend, alrighty?

Jungle Mom said...

BTW, Pam is my sis!

The Localmalcontent said...

I thought so, JMom. Welcome Pam, and like we always say around here, "Another Riffe heard from!"