Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Not So Coincidental Resemblance


Good grief- I know this guy~!

This image is of the "King of The Hill" character, John Redcorn,
Nancy Gribble's 'spiritual healer'.

The man I know is the spitting image of this cartoon, or maybe vice versa, down to the headband and the Jeep he drives, and the treatments given to the fairer sex. On the cartoon, John Redcorn is of the Caddo Tribe, if I remember correctly; my friend is of course, a Choctaw.

Perhaps that's where I went wrong; I always identified mostly with Hank in that show.

2 comments:

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

i tell u whut man that-air dangol pichurz'a whachacallum ain'no spittin imij itsa one-a them-thair sepratid-at-birth r sumpthin man...

<\boomhauer>

;)

The Localmalcontent said...

HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!
best, funniest comment.
Eveh.