Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reaching The People - Update, Already~!

What a beautiful day~!
I found a hidden pool of energy this morning that has refueled me for my long day ahead.
Part of that pool was an off-the-robe remark by my minister this morning in church:

He asked "Did you all see that another woman has entered the national political fray? She's the Governor of Alaska, and John McCain's Vice Presidential pick."
That was enough. I saw many heads look up at that simple remark.

Seeds sown... Another harvest of blessings to come, perhaps, from these 'small town in the Midwest' folk.

Remember Barry Hussein's dismissive remarks about us, to a highbrow, San Francisco funraiser?
"You go into... these small towns in Pennsylvania and er, uh, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them," Obama said. "And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they uh, er, get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Seeds of Social and Racial Discontent sown there, ole messiah-buddyboy.... 12 guage size buckshot seeds of discontent.




You ain't my 'messiah', Barry; but I do like Saint Sarah. Alot.

UPDATE: Already, I've heard from the creator of the above "America's Future" video about Governor Sarah Palin, of Alaska.

DOVVNTOVVN reached me by way of comments on my YouTube account, today, saying
"Thanks for your kind words. Please share the link for this video with others:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quvBbcFDPI0

I'm a black man in my twenties living in the Soviet Union of Urban New York City. I'm not voting for Sarah Palin because she's a woman or because I like her glasses or any other nonsense like that. I'm voting for her because she is the REAL DEAL.I have already gone to http://www.johnmccain.com/ and http://www.gop.com/ to make my contribution.
"McCain-Palin =POW-WOW 2008"

AT THIS POINT IN OUR COMMUNICATION, DOVVNTOWN did not know about me being Choctaw, or the long POW-WOW weekend we are having.
He's incredible!, and yet another hidden pool of energy for me today.
Thanks alot, DOVVNTOVVN!
And continued blessings to you, sir!

3 comments:

Jungle Mom said...

I'm finally excited about November.

McGehee said...

I'm voting for her because she is the REAL DEAL.

She is -- and the only one on either ticket who qualifies as such, IMO.

The Localmalcontent said...

excited inNovember and even October; for that is when the nutroots will really begin to screech. Round halloween...

Yes, sirree, Palin is the only one; we've discussed this before; but as long as we elect the only one Real Deal to executive office in November, eh?