Friday, August 15, 2008

Whatzit? No. 3

Perhaps instead, Whatzit Not?


Two hikers in north Georgia (our Georgia, that is), claim to have the body of a Sasquatch or Bigfoot in a freezer.
Must be a big freezer, as they claim that this very, very rare species of mammal is 7'7" tall, and weighs over 500 pounds.
At a Friday afternoon press conference in Palo Alto, Ca., the two Georgia guys were to present photos and DNA results taken from the cryptid.
(online news reports say that the DNA is a combination of "unknown, human and possum.")
The Bigfoot is a creature whose actual and proven existence would make it less a thrill, than just imagining, believing that it is out there in the woods; bringing them down from the lofty pedestal-top retreat they all once shared with unicorns, chupacabras and the mermaids.
"Moonbats", however are another story.
Can you say "cha-ching"? the money will be rolling in for these guys. Wish I'd thought of putting on a gorilla costume and lying down inside an old freezer;;;;

2 comments:

Don Smith said...

Okay I am checking out your picture of the week or the day, and I am thinking perhaps one of the world’s mysteries has been solved?

Have we really found the legendary big foot? There are just too many stories in the news about Bigfoot for him not to exist.

Sooner or later, one of them would have to die, especially if they lived in Georgia. Have you ever been to Georgia in the summer time?

I rest my case.

I believe it is about time we see some concrete evidence like this. I expect to hear a few apologies from my inner circle of “reasonably sane” friends for making a fool of me all of these years.

Or it could be that possibly a couple of Budweiser swilling loons who want to be in the news made this entire thing up. With DNA testing advanced to the point that it is, I kind of think that would be foolhardy at best if it is a hoax.

Perhaps they have really found the corpse of Sequatchie, the Sonics mascot, reacting to the thought of having to come to Oklahoma?

I mean after John Edwards, anything is possible… right?

DS

The Localmalcontent said...

"Whatzit" iz whatz it iz.

I'm with you on this one, Don. This is one of those Georgia boys in a gorilla costume, I believe.

Plenty of Oklahoma rumors of Bigfoot sightings, too; mostly Budweiser-swilling yahoos and Indians.

It is reputed that John Edwards wears size 8-1/2 shoes.