Friday, September 5, 2008

Legacy of A Chicago Community Organizer

This, on top of Mr. Obama's half-brother, George Hussein Obama in Kenya, who lives in a mud hut, on an annual income of $12.00, and the Kenyan ophanage/school in his name which is falling apart too.


Take a look at the many photos of the southside Chicago neighborhood which Mr. Obama claims credit for, as evidence as his preparedness to be the American president, at Doug Ross' Journal. Disturbing.
There, Ross comments on these pics and others, "If I didn't know better, I'd think this was Beirut in the 1970's".

But that is the level of desperation of today's far-left Democrats: To rally around a candidate who claims only nonexistant accomplishments and promises only more empty ideals.
(I'm reminded of the catchism "When you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.")

This man, Obama, has never authored any legislation, on either the Illinois state or national levels. He has no record at all on which to stand-
this man asks America to believe in him: But with no legislative record to go by, we often go by his personal associations, those from whom even he, Barack Obama claims guidance from-- terrorists, racists and indicted defendants like Tony Rezko.

But mostly, these pictures speak volumes
about "his accomplishments", and Obama's hopes for us all.



1 comment:

Chicago Ray said...

came across your blog from a Google search on this story I wrote today and I too am a Chicago blogger in the NW burbs. I love your blog title and this story, stealing this pictures for later Anti Obama Use.......

In addition, I'm adding myself to your follower list and urge you to stop by from time to time at my blog and I will do the same. We have to slow down Obama any way we can man..Good luck sir