Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nyahh, nya Nyahh, ya nyaa Nyahh

Received word tonight, via 'official' email, that I've been given a paygrade raise~!
I'm now a Tax Commission Auditor II ~!
Sweeeeet.

Hooray, and how convenient- just in time for my future trophy wife to go shopping~!

(not to mention being better able to pay for the acreage I'm buying in LeFlore County for Leti)
Still not making the dollars I was this time last year yet, but I'm with
a better outfit now--

and have learned a new way to spell "SECURITY":

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A~!
(each letter links to a different Oklahoma praise post)

5 comments:

Don Smith said...

The O-K-L-A-H-0-M-A Link thing is pretty cool, wish I had thunk of thet. You come up with some pretty neat stuff.

DS

The Localmalcontent said...

Thanks Don very much.
Most of that came from last November, during the week of 11th through 16th, Oklahoma's centennial celebration.

Jungle Mom said...

Congratulations! Seems like things are working out well for you.

crazy4danes said...

A very big CONGRATS to you!!! I am so glad that things are coming together so well. :)

Father Gregori said...

Congrats Buddy. Sounds like things are looking up for you.

God Bless