Thursday, October 2, 2008

Homer Simpson (that figures) To Vote For D'Oh-Bama

Well after all, Homer and his cute family DO live in Springfield....
Which is the same name as the capital of Illinois...
Another neighboring state to the one where the Simpsons live, as are Texas and Maine.



I am not phased by Homer's election choice one bit. (A few too many Duff beers for Homer to choose correctly, in my opinion) However, I've been wanting, waiting for some chance to surface in order to show this "excellent", non-animation Simpson's opening video, too:

5 comments:

zeelah said...

hi,how r u? been so long i didnt visit ur blog.. Anyway, may i know your e-mail address for your blog so that i can link you to my blog.

Thanks :)

The Localmalcontent said...

Hi, Zeelah!

How have You been? I see where you have made your blog open only to certain, invited people,

and thank you!! for including me.

My email address IS ALREADY ON YOUR BLOG, in the comments I made in July.
But here it is again, alright?

localmalcontent@live.com

zeelah said...

im fine tq, lately im bz with work work work hehe anyway,thanks for giving me ur e-maill add. again :)

Father Gregori said...

Yes, Duff Beer has certainly screwed up Homer's tiny brain cells, but I loved that live action Simpson's. It certainly clever.

Prudie said...

Sigh. Another brainless celebrity endorsement. Alas.

When will Hollywood ever learn? ;)