Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Leticia Hears A Horton, That's Who~!

Jackpot, Jackpot, Jackpot- Cherries across the board.
Let that oh-so-familiar ringing tone begin.
or "BING-O!"

WE'LL continue with this bloggie, after these words from Our Sponsor:
And remember kids, Jesus Loves You So!

Talking with my fiancee' on the phone just moments ago, I learned that Leti does indeed read the political rants that I go on about here at the LMC, and she specifically cited This One.

And so we both, Leti and I, and we bloggers, now come full circle.
Leticia DOES read my political rants, and is interested in my views on same, despite her denials.
And that is good.

Mainly however, what she liked most about my "Who Hears a Horton?" post was this: That I added a little paragraph therein saying something like "and now a word from our sponsor, our Creator, our Savior, Jesus Christ."

(( Not sure if she was trying to impress me, by saying that-- BUT THAT's What SHE DID))

And if Leticia likes seeing, and likes reading a Biblical scripture or reference in my blog posts, then it shalt be done. Amen.

No comments: