Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And I Hope for Whirlled Peas (A Meme)

Wow, I haven't done a 'meme' blog in around a year or so; the last one was a Christmas-themed meme, where I was tagged by Ms. Prudence Ponder, Georgia blogger.
Today, I enjoyed reading the following meme questions and answers given by one Ms. Prudence Ponder, Georgia blogger.
(**UPDATE: My Bad. "hatless in hattiesburg" tagged me back then)
Hmmmmm....

I like this one, as it may well be the final one I do as a single man, with such questions as these.

Happy Thanksgiving to each of my readers, and your loved ones tomorrow~!
My regards, Ron, your SingleMalcontent.
Here We Go:

Do you remember your first favorite song? If so, what was it?
As a real little boy, my great-grandmother would sing to me "The Doodlebug Song". I can't remember even one word of it nowadays, only granny and me curled up singing it together.
Next to come along would've been "10 little Indians".

What do you refuse to eat?
Sushi. I can't go there. No way. Pretty much everything else though, as will be demonstated tomorrow.

Have you ever injected any kind of drug before?
No. No.

Do amusement park rides make you sick?
Sick only if the rides are lame.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character? Wanna see my Darth Vader fanclub membership card? It's right here- he is the Coolest~!

What kind of cheese do you put on your sandwiches?
I'm so vanilla...
American pasteurized K-R-A-F-T.
Or if daring, or extravagant, sharp cheddar.

What was the first thing you ever learned how to cook?
Honestly, BBQ'd steak was an early lesson for me, by my dad; one of the few things I give him credit for. I have a talent for dropdead cornbread batters as well.

Did you ever collect beanie babies?
No. But I could tell you much about my 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle' collection sometime.

When was the last time you got a haircut?
Trick question?? The last time I had a haircut was in February, '08, other than just the dead-head ends trimmed off. My hair is almost 22 inches again.

Have you ever been to a bachelor/bachelorette party?
Some, even without any bachelors present, LOL. Yep, and friend Marty has one for me, planned for December 15th.

Where are you most ticklish on your body?
My feet.

Have you ever bailed anyone out of jail?
Many former employees, some relatives, few friends.

What’s the last board game you played?
Chess.

Do you still own any VHS tapes?
You betcha. I recorded the Oklahoma/Texas Tech game last Saturday night on a VHS tape. And have watched it three times... the current score of my taped game is Oklahoma 253, TTech 70.

Do you shop at JC Penney’s ever?
No. But I like their business plan, so I should, I reckon. But No. I hate their metrosexual styles. I shop at either Wal-Mart or at Dillard's for my clothes. Once, I bought custom Levelor blinds from Penny's.... does that count?

If there was a real Jurassic Park, would you visit it?
Maybe the Kiddie Jurassic Park. maybe. And never without a map/escape route clearly memorized.

Do you ever read the newspaper?
Yep. Online. Many of them. The deathwatch of newspapers, hopefully.

Do you eat your mac & cheese with a fork or a spoon?
I eat my mac & cheese with tuna fish or with ham.

Is there any medicine/pill you take everyday?
Nope. I keep Goodies headache powders on standby though.

How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
Seven. The banks are closed tomorrow and Friday.

Would you do meth if it was legalized?
Oh, HELL NO!

Are you afraid others will judge you, reading your answers to survey questions?
I truly don't care what others think of my answers, or of me. To thine own self be true. I've often told someone critical of me, that "I have lived X years without needing your approval so far and survived, so I'll be OK..."

Do you think Obama will be assassinated?
I don't know. I think there may be attempts made, for whatever reason; but the resulting chaos in America would lead to anarchy, and I do not want that for my country.

Have you ever made out with someone and then never saw them again?
Incomplete pass.

Do you drink egg nog?
I love Eggnog. Yes. I look forward to it's arrival in the store, and regret it's leaving. Braum's Eggnog is the best to be found around here;
add some Ronrico rum and nutmeg, on special occasions.

What are you wearing?
Tee-shirt and sweat pants. Aren't you sorry you asked?
With some encouragement and some donations to the cause ($$),
I'll go put on my feathers, my deerskins and moccasins.

2 comments:

Jungle Mom said...

Fun to read!

Prudie said...

Ha! I loved your responses.

Thanks for the link!