Friday, December 19, 2008

O-ohh, Tidings of Comfort and TOYS

I had the biggest laughs today, reading the supplement to the Talihina American newspaper.
In it, the little children around this area had their letters to Santa Claus published,
or should I say .... Well, just read some of these, and ENJOY!!



FROM MISS CHANCELLOR'S KINDERGARTEN (Talihina, Ok.):

Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy this year. Would you please bring me a dinosaur. Mom and Dad decided they don't want anything. My brother already has all he wants to. = Love, Hadlee E.

Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl this year. Would you please bring me a cupcake maker, please bring me another doggie like Sammy, and a toy dog named Biscuit. = Love, Oakley B.

FROM MRS. COLEMAN'S KINDERGARTEN (Talihina, Ok.):

Dear Santa,
I want a racecar, a basketball, a bouncy ball and a stuffy snowman for Christmas. = Love, Jeremiah G.

Dear Santa,
I want a girl baby, a pink toy computer and a pretty room for Christmas. = Love, Elva G.

FROM MRS. O'DANIEL'S KINDERGARTEN (Talihina, Ok.):

Dear Santa,
I want a Barbie with 25 shoes, 25 dresses and 25 crowns. = Love, Ashley G.

Dear Santa,
I want a pony, a pencil sharpener, and a fish in a fish tank. = Chenoa S.

Dear Santa,
I want a Thomas the waterfall, games and some Legos. = Kristoper W.

FROM MRS. DIX'S FIRST GRADE (Talihina, Ok.):

Dear Santa,
I have been a really good girl. Would you please bring me a Pet Shop boy, a real puppy and a toy horse? I will leave you a snack. = Love you, Hailey S.

Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl. Would you please bring me a teddy bear, a Barbie doll and some surprises? Please bring my mom a new sofa because the dog ate ours. I will leave you some cookies. = Love you, Jacelyn G.

FROM MRS. GRAVITT'S FIRST GRADE (Talihina, Ok.):

Dear Santa,
My name is Cooper W. and I have been just plain nice this year. For Christmas I want a Go-Cart, an Xbox 360, a farm set, a pellet gun and the kind of gun that you shoot wild hogs with because one hurt my best dog. = Love, Cooper

Dear Santa,
My name is Ashley D., and I have been nice sometimes this year. For Christmas I want a dog that barks, talks, cries and wags its tail. Please bring my plate back to me, that I left you cookies on last year!
= Love Ashley

Dear Santa,
My name is Shyann B. and I have been good this year. For Christmas, I want one of them Barbie tables, a night gown, a sleepingbag in a bag that you wear on your back, new shoes and Hanna Montana's fake hair. Please bring my sister Savannah a stuffed animal. = Love, Shyann

Dear Santa,
My name is Aubri C. and I have been good this year. For Christmas I want a drawing board and one of them deals that is like a pool table and it's a hockey deal but it's on a stand and you hit the things and they go in a hole.
= Love, Aubri

Dear Santa,
My name is Jarron M. and I have been pretty good with a bunch of niceness this year. For Christmas I want some Pokemon cards, some action figures, a new movie, new Nintendo DS games, a kitty and to have a happy Christmas. I love you Santa, and I love God and I love you Jesus! = Love, Jarron

Dear Santa,
My name is Floyd W. and I have been good this year. For Christmas I want a choo-choo train and a track I can drive it on, a toy airplane and some Army cowboys. = Love, Floyd

FROM MRS. SULLIVAN'S FIRST GRADE (Talihina, Ok.):

Dear Santa,
I would like to have three new DS games, which you have always been wanting to give me. Next, I want a little ninja. I would also like to have a stocking hat. Mrs. Sullivan said I have been very good this year. I just remembered we need a new basketball goal too. One last thing, I really need a new pair of socks. My Mom has everything she needs, so I guess that will be it. Thank you very much! = Love Austin F.

Dear Santa,
I have tried to be good this year. I would like to have a DS game, because I think I lost mine. I would also like to have some guitar picks, a real dirt bike, and I want a new bed. Mrs. Sullivan said please bring me a new backpack because my old one has had it. My Nana wants a necklace with a tiger and a heart on it. I would like to order a ring for her that says "Chance". And for Papa, I will order him a rug with his name on it. His name is Tim. I will leave milk, cookies , and ten dollars for you Santa. = Love, Chance A.

Dear Santa,
I have been good this year. Would you please bring me ACDC? You and me are friends. I Love You Santa. I also want you to bring me a picture of you. = Love, Beatrice E.

Dear Santa,
I have been good this year. I would like a dog named Biscuit, a toy cat and toy dolls and a lot of surprises. My Mom would like to have new neighbors and a necklace. Please bring all of my family a lot of presents. I will leave milk and cookies for you. I love you Santa. = Love, Abby M.

FROM MRS. MOSES' SECOND GRADE (Talihina, Ok.):

Dear Santa,
I want a dirt bike for me to ride and a Hang Glider and a four wheel drive Monster truck and a four wheeler. Merry Christmas, Santa. = Tyler P.

Dear Santa,
I want a new bed sheet. And a Bratz magic hair coler. Some other Bratz and a toy puppy and cat. We will leave some milk and cookies for you. Your friend, Harley S.

Dear Santa,
I want some Hanna Montana toys and some Bratz and a Hanna Montana blanket and some pillowcases. I want a cat like Tigger. Merry Christmas Santa, I love you Santa. = Kassie H.
P.S. Can you tell my Grandma in Heaven I love her and I miss her?

FROM MRS. BRYANT'S SECOND GRADE (Talihina, Ok.):

Dear Santa,
My name is Isaac and I am from Oklahoma. What I want is for my family to have the very best Christmas ever.
= Thank you, Isaac B.

Dear Santa,
4wheeler, some tools, b.b. gun and b.b.'s to go with it, oil for my 4wheeler and gas for the tank. = Joshuah S.

Dear Santa,
I want a sleeping bag, some more games for my Nintendo DS, some books about reindeer, and please give my baby sister some horses. = Love, LoganMarie B.

Dear Santa,
I want a build a bear, lots of books, a trampoline, a bike and a swimming pool again like last year. = Love Roxanna B.

FROM MRS. McMAHAN'S PRE-KINDERGARTEN (Buffalo Valley, Ok.):

Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy. I will leave cookies. I would like a real car. = Love, Jasper P.

Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy. I will leave hot cocoa and cookies. May I have a real boa constrictor and a 2009 wrestling game and a pellet gun? = I love you, Bryce W.

FROM MRS. GARVIN'S KINDERGARTEN (Buffalo Valley, Ok.)

Dear Santa,
I want Biscuit the dog, Jack In the Box, a pony with a carrot, a comb that you can brush the horses hair. I love Santa Clause. I will leave cookies out for you and your reindeer, and milk. I love you Santa. I want a fake house with fake rocks that you put outside and a door that opens and shuts, a shark toy that goes up into the wind and comes down, Santa, I've been good for this day. = Love Reagan C.

Dear Santa,
How have you been? My name is Colt. I have been extra good this year. I am six years old. My favorite color is blue. This year I would like a blue dirt bike with a man on it and a dog running behind it. A man riding down a water slide, and a crotch rocket with a man on it and a cat chasing it. = Love, Colt F.
P.S. I will leave you some sugar cookies and some milk.

Dear Santa,
You are my favorite person. 1). I want a Jack In the Box. 2). I want Biscuit the dog. 3). I want a fake limo. 4). I want the dress-up clothes of a cave girl. 5). I want a fake castle with a slide that's curvy. 6). I want everything from the North Pole. = Love, Gracie D.

FROM MRS. TIEMANN'S FIRST GRADE (Buffalo Valley, Ok.):

Dear Santa,
How have you been? My name is Matthew. I have been good this year. I would like a dog for Christmas, with a shirt on it, and a cat with a ball of yarn and a mouse to play with, and a red and white swingset, and a pool with a slide and a golden fish and a blue stuffed animal. = Love, Matthew R.

Dear Santa,
I will leave you chocolate milk and cookies. I want an XBox, a fake Santa sleigh and reindeer and presents, and a fake train, a fake zebra and two puppets, a bike and a fake dinosaur, and I want to get you a Christmas book. I want a mini robot, a puppy Rudolph, a Christmas fan, a fake octopus, a fake Santa Clause, a red laptop, and carrots for the reindeer and a motorcycle, a elf suit with the shoes, a fake clubhouse, a fake magic school bus and an ice cream shooter. = Love, Jack Dempsey W.

BEST WISHES AND LOTSA LUCK WITH ALL THAT, SANTA
(And p.s. Santa, I would like an Ice Cream shooter, too~!)

4 comments:

The Localmalcontent said...

for me, Isaac B. from Ms. Bryant's 2nd grade class, says it all.

What a little Man, already!!

Jungle Mom said...

That was a delight to read! Thanks for posting that. I just love the honesty of little children.

Most Rev. Gregori said...

I'm with you Localmalcontent, Isaac B. is tops in my book.

Jungle Mom said...

LMC, Did my email of the post make it to you?