Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wonder of Wonders, Miracle of Miracles



Wonder of wonders, Miracle of miracles-
God took a Daniel once again,
Stood by his side and-
miracle of miracles-
Walked him through the lions den!

Wonder of wonders, Miracle of miracles-
I was afraid that God would frown,
But like he did so long ago, at Jericho,
God just made a wall fall down!

When Moses softened Pharaoh's heart, that was a miracle~!
When God made the waters of the Red Sea part, that was a miracle too!
But of all God's miracles large and small,
The most miraculous one of all
Is that out of a worthless lump of clay,
God has made a man today.

Wonder of wonders, Miracle of miracles-
God took a tailor by the hand
Turned him around and-
miracle of miracles-
Led him to the promised land!

When David slew Goliath (Yes!),
that was a miracle~!
When God gave us manna in the wilderness,
that was a miracle too.
But of all God's miracles large and small,
The most miraculous one of all
Is the one I thought could never be:
God has given you!! to me!!

-the Local Worthlesslumpofclaycontent

2 comments:

Father Gregori said...

How came you Lord to stand by me,
to feel the pain of my lonely heart?
How came you to care for me,
To whisper “fear not, I have a plan for thee”?

Alone I walked through this life,
no companion to call my wife;
No one to share my joys and my strife,
alone I walked through this life.

Today, my Lord, you have completed my life,
today you sent sweet Leti to be my wife;
Lord help me to be the best husband I can,
your strength I require Lord, for I am just a man.

By: Abouna

The Localmalcontent said...

Abouna, Father, I am so flattered, so honored by this. That is wonderful, beautiful and sweet,
my very feelings for Leticia exactly.

Thank you, Sir.