Monday, January 19, 2009

Grilling O'Bambi- Both Literally, Literarily

I KNOW that many daily readers of my blog have been waiting (patiently, thanks) for me to burst out, saying something about the national situation and other matters, from an Indian point of view.

Your wait is over. I knew about this day, this holiday today, and it's proximity to January 20th, months ago, as you may imagine. Knew that I'd be holding off on relevant blogging until today, properly so, since we're newlyweds.

-And even now, as I compose this, I am multi-tasking: Here I write. In the kitchen, I'm making a delicious Venison stew and fry bread.
While I'm not cooking right here, I do have some red meat for you friends, too.

Finally, today, on his last day in the office, President George W. Bush has commuted the sentences of our valiant Border Agents, Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean. I join literally millions of other Americans in yelling "HOORAY!" It was about time, as these men were incorrectly convicted, based upon the testimony of a known drug dealer, who was given immunity from prosecution in Texas, in order to testify.


A wrong has been corrected, and yes of course, it's about damn time~!
These men, among others on the defense of our porous Southern border, know all too well the bloody WAR being waged in Mexico's northern states, along our common border, which could spill over to our side any day.
For a frightening revelation concerning the ugly violence, the Islamist-like beheadings and murders going on today on our borders, just you go to Google News, and type in the search window, "Mexican border drug war". It is terrifying, and mostly overlooked in the mainstream news media, in exchange for hourly updates on the actions of Brittany Spears and the newly elected bunch in Washington.


Alright. Just come from a teaching lesson in our kitchen, where I combined the browned, seasoned, cubed venison from the frypan with the 6-quart pot of stewing vegetables. Fifteen minutes until I begin dropping the fry bread batter into the same skillet.

SO, the final hours of the Bush Administration.... The President only has about 22-hours left, to initiate a nationwide state of emergency, declare Marshall Law, and declare himself the President still, until the emergency subsides.... Remember that ignorant blather being feared and being warned against by Liberal nutjobs only a year ago and more?
Instead, the peaceful transition of power will come and go tomorrow, as it has 43 other times in our nation's gallant history. But the other side of the coin is the same as the other side of the coin, isn't it?
[Say Whut??]
What's good for the goose, is every bit as good for the gander, friends, and don't you forget it. Democratic New York coin-gressman Jose Serrano has already filed legislation this past week "to repeal the 22nd Amendment to the U.S. constitution", just in time... (does he realize that by repealing it, that the George Bushs and/or Bill Clinton could re-run for President!?)
Another Moron bedazzled....

NO, we did not get a Presidential line of "Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton", ad infinitum y et.al.,
but honestly, I would've preferred that ironic succession rather than the danger which the precedency of Senator Obama threatens. This man already is remodeling himself as either Abraham Lincoln or Frankie D. Roosevelt, or Jack Kennedy, before he has performed one presidential act. NOT only that arrogant hubris, but he is on record saying, recently, that the recession which America is in, "can only be solved by government".

WHAT SOARING STUPIDITY, matched only by his soaring ego. America is in deep trouble today, but nothing like what it will find herself in, in only a matter of days and months.

When the truth is finally told by the mainstream news, regarding how our beloved, strong capitalist country has become a Third World Nation in only a matter of weeks, replete with double-digit-or-more-percent inflation of our currency and a similar number for unemployment, I sure hope that people will become angry, and choose to revolt, and also choose to throw every, single Liberal Democrat out of elected office, with the very real threat of tar and feathers awaiting them upon their returns home.
I hope that somehow, people who have the right to vote in this land FINALLY DISCOVER, that it is not the executive, but the Congress, that enacts the laws under which the American populace suffers; so it was never Dubya's exclusive fault- rather, it was a combination of far-left wing congresspeople like Nanny Pelosi and Barney Frank who have doomed America, but it is true, they had alot of help from complicit Republicans.
Tar and Feather them all, and then from that point, start all over.

Mr. 0bama will not be my president.
As far as I am concerned, our endangered U.S.A. will be without a president for the foreseeable future; rather, led by a green, inexperienced man who may be constitutionally ineligible for the post: And I personally know of a growing number of free men and women around here, who believe the same thing. Let's never, ever forget the profound words, the screeches really, of one Senator Hillary Clinton recently: "I am sick and tired of people who say that 'if you debate and you disagree with this administration', then someway you're "not patriotic".... And we should stand up and say, "WE ARE AMERICANS, AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEBATE AND TO DISAGREE, WITH ANY ADMINISTRATION !!"

Time now to turn down the heat on both my post here,
as well as from under the stew in yonder....

I get these sometimes annoying, daily emails from WorldNetDaily.com . Maybe you do, too. Today's 'urgent update' encapsulates my attitude perfectly in blaring "Joseph Farah to America: Pray Obama fails!"
WND co-founder Joseph Farah declares: "I do not hesitate today in calling on godly Americans to pray that Barack Hussein Obama fails in his efforts to change our country from one anchored on self-governance and constitutional republicanism to one based on the raw and unlimited power of the central state. It would be folly to pray for his success in such an evil campaign."


That is the way that I feel, and that is the way that my family and many of my Indian friends here will vote, or will fight, if it comes to that. I am so proud to tell you that my state of Oklahoma will likely entirely vote and fight for the same, core values which made our nation so great.

Time to end this and go make fry bread. Correctly called "manna" by some 'round here.
We All could use some, in this nation, in the years we face.

8 comments:

BobG said...

We definitely need to get some new people into Congress and the Senate at the nearest election; this bunch combined with Obommer will be nothing but trouble.

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Boy, while reading this post, you had my stomach rumbling and my mouth watering. I can just about taste that venison stew and the fry bread. I can go for a big helping of both right about now.

I am going to do a posting about praying for the success of Obama and what Joseph Farah (of World Net Daily) later this evening.

Give the wife a big hug and kiss from me and Munchkin.

Jungle Mom said...

I have to agree with Abouna. Venison stew and fry bread!
I enjoyed the note form your wife. I have not been able to respond yet, but was touched to receive it.

The Localmalcontent said...

The stew made for a spicy, midnight snack as well last night; and hey! there's plenty to go 'round...
"Come In This House! Ya'll Hungry?" are always the words I use to greet friends at the door.

Guy S. said...

And so it begins. As to wither or not Obama is "my President", I am of mixed minds.

Still, your post has spurred me on to write one of my own...to appear right after dinner.

The Localmalcontent said...

Great, Guy. Your perspective will be most interesting reading, since you live in Illinois.

Christopher Willis said...

I Live, what, maybe two and half hours from you? I'll be there for leftovers if there are any. C-)

The Localmalcontent said...

The stew lasted two and a half days, Mr. Willis- we lapped up the final servings last night (Wed.).
to make it last one last meal, Leti added some egg noodles and more onions to it yesterday.

Meanwhile, Senator 0bama retakes his oath of office again.