Friday, March 13, 2009

BACK ONLINE~!

(check out the fine print, in the banner headline)

You may not remember me, or us, but~

Whew!! That took a mighty long time, didn't it?!
Both of us are just fine, thank you for all the very kind

(*128 of them) emails, since we were last together.

The disruption of our landline phone and Internet service took some 16 days, instead of the "seven to ten" days as forecast by "government officials", in this case, the Oklahoma Highway department, in getting a vital bridge North of us replaced/erected, which carried our phone service line.

That's the government for ya... and uhm, all that I can say.


BUT THE LOCAL MALCONTENTS ARE BACK TONIGHT, FRIDAY MARCH 13th, 2009~!

I missed all of you so much, indeed, we both have, as well as our online banking/investment services....
During our Offline time, both Leticia and I composed posts to publish here, and that will happen as soon as Sunday, the 15th.


All the comments which were left at the LMC, during our absence, are now posted up;
I'll begin too, replying to them as well tonight.


Again, we bless each of you for your concerns;
it was only the disruption of our phone/Internet services
that kept us apart electronically--
never, ever spiritually apart.

Leti and Ron

7 comments:

Mike said...

Glad you're back!

The Localmalcontent said...

Man, Mike, thank you sir~!,
It's great to feel reborn again.

Heyyah, Mike- look forward to an email answer to your many kind emails asking if we are OK, and the dozens of funny pics you sent me, too! (One of which WILL get published here soon!)

I look forward to catching up with you and your life, both via email and The Top of Texas Gazette Bloggie this weekend, pal!

Many thanks, Mike~!

Mike said...

Each time I sent you a mail, I thought "I bet I'm cloggin' up his inbox."

I was just about to head that way with a load of steel girders and hot tar mix to pave the bridge.

If the OK Dept. of Transportation folks are anything like the TX ones, I expect they were moving as slow as they could.

Job security, you know.

Jungle Mom said...

I feel like a mother hen who is content to now have all here chicks back under her wing!!!

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Wow, can't believe your back. Munchkin was so excited that she did a back flip and landed head-first in her water dish.

Welcome home to the "Land of BLOG".

BobG said...

Good to see you back; I was starting to wonder if you were running into problems.

The Localmalcontent said...

Abouna, BobG, JMom:

Ya'll already know how much I/we love and respect you, and we just thank God above for your friendship and best wishes.

and "Likewise!", dear friends.