Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Everything R.R.eminds Me of a Story"

Tonight, controversial leader Barryhuss, jackass-Illinois, appears on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno".

It's being called "historic", just as Pearl Harbor was historic.
I and you maybe, call it "a New Low".
We here can't wait to miss it~!

On the other hand, here is a montage of America's most recent Founding Father,
President Ronald Reagan, telling some really hilarious jokes, especially his famous one,
"the Soviet plumber".

Caution, and happy, sincere words of advice here:
Have your hand ready on the pause button, for your prolonged Laughter ensues.


4 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Just a few more reasons why I loved that man.

Prudie said...

"New low"... "historic"... it's the same thing to ol' Barry. Argh.

Does the man have no sense of propriety? There are some things a sitting President does not do. At all. I'm not one to be formal, but in a President, a little knowledge of How Things Are Done is a good thing. It's embarrasing.

kinialohaguy said...

Aloha and Halito!
I've been moved my friend to:
http://kinialohaguy.wordpress.com

I hope you and your wife are still thinking of visiting us. All the best.

Kini

crazy4danes said...

I love Reagan and can't listen to him enough! He was so great.

I haven't been by in forever! I hope you and your beautiful wife are doing well! B starts baseball soon and I'm sure he will want to send you an email all about it when it does. He asks about you quite frequently! :)