Monday, March 23, 2009

My Uh. The Er, TelePrompter© Has Uh, Uh Failed So I Uh


I want to sincerely thank me for uh, uh, coming to my er, bloggie today and reading my uh.... thoughts on life: My thoughts on uhh Hope and uhm, uhm (what is it?) oh yeah, Change.

Uhhhhhm, you Local Malcontents are so uh, well, you are so uhh, important to our goals, despite being uh, you know, uh, Bible toting, and uh, gun loving Special Olympi... uh, special peeps to me. Uh, I needed to add 'clinging' to that, uh somewhere in uh there. I uhmm think.

Each night, Leti and uhm, I mean Michelle er, yeah, Michelle and I read off your uhh, names as we uh, bow down to Gaia in uh, what uh, you would call worship, remembering uh yeah, all of your names and uhh, addresses and account information. Uh, uh, what's in your Wallet?
(*Hey, that's a good line, Rahm- keep that one, uh, OK?)

Each night, Leti and uhm, I mean Michelle er, yeah, Michelle and I read off your uhh, names as we uh, bow down to Gaia in uh what uh you would call worship, remembering uh yeah, all of your names and uhh, addresses and account information. Uh, uh, what's in your Wallet?

Keep us the good work, fellow workers- and Chavez Bless Uh, Uh this country.

(What would your blog look/sound like, as read by ZeroBama??)
Try It~!

5 comments:

Jungle Mom said...

I will!!!

ABNPOPPA said...

You are uh, so,, uh. mmm..bad.

Pops

The Localmalcontent said...

Pops- Sometimes, you simply have to let go and uhmm, abandon societies norms- like uh, ummm, punctuation, proper sentence structure, or zipping up.
Just try it!

Most Rev. Gregori said...

uh, er, um, Jung...,Local...er whoever, I um,Oh, heck, never mind.

Nice break from the norm.

McGehee said...

<blank deer-in-the-headlights stare>