Sunday, March 22, 2009

OHH, They Got Me (Pt. 2)

You all saw the fine gift which dear friends Bill and Dezerae Witt made for me, last week. Also, Bill and Dez asked me to say 'Thank You' to those of you who've visited their website (which can be found at the above link).

They made another for Leticia as well- however hers became stained accidently that same night, and the Witts remade it. Here it is:


Many of you good friends have already said you know that Leticia is the best thing that ever happened to me- and I second that emotion, because she is.

Leticia is God's Second Nicest/Greatest gift to me, after His son Jesus Christ, and in tandem, They two keep me grounded, level headed and always cognizant of Who IS in charge.
Leticia to me, as most sweet wives are to men, is my safe haven, my reason for living and my reward each night coming home from a mostly, mindlessly routine job. She is my joy, she is my guiding light, she is my other half,
she is my Queen.
Now I am completed, by her. Thank You, Lord.

The letters in Leticia's names do not include a 'D'.

But if they did, D would be for Demure and Dazzling.
Delightful and for Devoted. The thrill I feel when I see her

darting dark eyes flash my way. Disarming.
As gentle and comforting as a Dove, as protective and strong as a Doe.

4 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

It is a blessing to see you so happy my friend, and for that I thank God.


By the way, I think "Baby Bang" is fantastic, but then that might be because I wish I could move like that. If I tried, I would most likely end up twisted like a pretzel.

Mike said...

That's sweet; I've been in love like that but once in my life and she lived nearly 5000 miles away. -sigh-

The Localmalcontent said...

Was she Russian?? Only kidding.

As for Baby Bang, Abouna, he's alright, not my cup of tea.
I still prefer Paul Potts as my talent show favorite.

Most Rev. Gregori said...

For singing, I would put Paul Potts right up there with the late Luciano Pavarotti, who was one of my all time favorites.

I love Paul's singing, but, CAN HE POP?