Friday, March 20, 2009

The Outrage Is Palpable, Alright!

Over-stimulated, yet? I am.
Stimulated by both outrage at this Washington bunch of Congressional MORONS and their latest, hurried-through piece of legislation, a 90% tax on those who received executive bonuses at AIG and on Wall Street.

And judging from the very first two bloggies I've read tonight, Kini's and Abouna's, I'm in solid company feeling nothing less than wrath at this bunch of buffoons in Washington, -YES, including Dan Boren, Rep. Oklahoma 2nd Dist.

First, the American people are warned that the stimulus package is so vitally important, that it isn't necessary to read it first!, just vote for it. NOW.
That BS, from controversial leader BarryHuss Obama. (Pronounced: Bury Us)

Suddenly, the pretentious outrage from the likes of Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, and Charles Shumer, Pelosi and Reid, and yes even Zerobama, to find that AIG paid out bonuses totalling 165 million, which our Congress SAID WAS ALRIGHT, WAS OKAY TO DO, IN THEIR PRECIOUS, VITAL STIMULUS BILL!

Senator Dodd: "It wasn't me." Then, "it was indeed me." Then "it was the Treasury who asked me to add the provision in the stimulus bill, which allowed for large bonuses in the first place. So it wasn't me, again. But yes it was me."

The incompetence of these people is unparalleled. Unprecedented.
Only their conceit and sanctimonious pompousness is as great as their incompetence.


The Congressional Budget Office today, has even announced that Barack Obama's budget would generate deficits averaging almost $1 trillion a year over the next decade, according to the latest congressional estimates, significantly worse than predicted by the White House just last month.


The Congressional Budget Office figures, obtained by The Associated Press Friday, predict Obama's budget will produce $9.3 trillion worth of red ink over 2010-2019. That's $2.3 trillion worse than the White House predicted in its budget.

Worst of all, CBO says the deficit under Obama's policies would never go below 4 percent of the size of the economy, figures that economists agree are unsustainable.By the end of the decade, the deficit would exceed 5 percent of gross domestic product, a dangerously high level. (AP)

And next, these idiots expect us Americans to allow them to restructure health care in this country?
Or the energy industry? The Veteran's Affairs? Immigration and Census?
You assumed responsibility for the American economy, and you've made it so much, much worse!!


IN ANY OTHER BUSINESS OR INDUSTRY, YOUR BUTTS WOULD BE FIRED YESTERDAY~!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
PLEASE tell me, that Americans are not as insane as those elected to Washington, D.C..

It will take only a few blue states to change colors in 2010 initially, for all of this to go away
States like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois and Minnesota- to switch the House of Representatives.
Nevada needs to defeat Harry Reid.


And I pray that by 2012, we witness the grisly, bloody death of the Liberal side of the Democratic party, forever.

4 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

We can only hope that this country can last another four years, but I fear it may be too late by then.

Mike said...

I've cut myself off from anyone who has admitted to voting for His Highness. That list includes some childhood friends, neighbors, women I thought I'd like to date, plus my sister and one of her daughters as well as some other family members.

I never realized I was kin to and/or associated with such stupidity. People such as that have to be as ethically challenged as our current President.

I don't go to movies, don't read books/novels by avowed liberals, don't go to lib websites even to research a particular subject and quit buying newspapers that have a hint of sympathy towards The One.

I try my best to avoid buying products from companies that donated to Obongo's campaign.

My sentiments are the same towards them, albeit unspoken, as that which Rev. Wright had towards America. Lord forgive me for taking His name in vain, but the thought remains, even after prayer.

kinialohaguy said...

I fear our country is in dangerous hands. Too much is being focused on executive bonuses and not on the deficit.

This is an Obomination with 12 zeros behind it.

Aloha LMC for the shout out and for dropping by.

Kini

Jeffro said...

I think we all steeled ourselves for the likelihood that the situation would be bad, but I for one was hoping it wouldn't become so dire in so short a time.