Friday, April 3, 2009

That's my Secretary of State~!

Much angst and furor over controversial leader, BarryHuss Obama's recent faux pas, with other leaders including Queen Elizabeth, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and now, including King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia.

Zerobama bows to a Muslim King, a Wahhabist at that!!?

Zerobama gives an I-pod to an 85 year-old Queen!!?

Zerobama gets on his knees to ...... the next leader he meets??

Zerobama snubs our best friends' Prime Minister!??

Way to Go, Secretary of State Hillary!!
I endorse that brand of 'Revenge'.

What a buffoon, without that Teleprompter, or your Department's proper advice.

4 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

I can only ask this question, as our beloved country slides deeper into the crapper because our elected officials continue to push God out of our lives, and as Obama grovels before tyrants, Will my Native American Brothers and Sisters remain as passive as the rest of the American people? Is there no one in the entire country with the courage to stand up and fight to take back our country?

I have said it over and over again, we can NEVER get our country back through the ballot box. Those days are gone forever, because both political parties are become ONE being bought and paid for by the same money interests.

The Localmalcontent said...

I don't think that I can answer your question easily, Abouna-
nor speak for all Native Americans (man, I hate that term).

it's a very complex question you pose, Father-
perhaps worthy of a blogpost, as answer.

Mike said...

The other day I read (somewhere) a post that stated HRC was the one behind Obama's recent protocol gaffes. The poster said he wasn't for sure if it was Hillary plotting her revenge and future run for the White House or that she was stupid as Zero Man.

Either one is believable to me.

The Localmalcontent said...

Given her history, and that of Bubba's, I believe it's untracable, sweet revenge on Hill's part.