Friday, May 15, 2009

"Unsustainable" Yet Continuing To Grow

Good Lord, Help us.
Controversial leader Obama knows what is he is doing to America,
yet is still eager to run us into the ground with more 'bailout' and spending bills and more entitlement programs.


He warns that America is about to hit the skids, big time,
as he smiles like the jackel he is.
He reminds me of a Vampire.


Lifted from Blooomberg.com, more from the fear-monger-in-chief:

Obama Says U.S. Long-Term Debt Load ‘Unsustainable’

"We can’t keep on just borrowing from China," Obama said at a town-hall meeting in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, outside Albuquerque. "We have to pay interest on that debt, and that means we are mortgaging our children’s future with more and more debt."
Holders of U.S. debt will eventually "get tired" of buying it, causing interest rates on everything from auto loans to home mortgages to increase, Obama said. "It will have a dampening effect on our economy."

Earlier this week, the Obama administration
revised its own budget estimates and raised
the projected deficit for this year to a record $1.84 trillion, up 5 percent from the February estimate. The revision for the 2010 fiscal year estimated the deficit at $1.26 trillion, up 7.4 percent from the February figure.

Yet, Zerobama and his Liberal circus freaks in Congress insist upon further raising taxes, inhibiting business' growth, enslaving American citizens, and prompting Corporations to relocate overseas to countries with kinder tax laws. Taking with them, the local jobs.

4 comments:

Subvet said...

I keep stumbling over your comments at various other sites I visit so I figured I'd check yours out. Nice blog you have.

I've added yours to my link list.

Keep up the good fight, the liberal bastards might make a feast out of our asses but we'll at least get a ham sandwich from theirs.

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Nothing new under the sun. Obama says one thing and does another. The man is a psychopathic con artist.

Sure, in New Mexico, he tries to sound like he is so sympathetic to our grandchildren, but then continues on adding more debt, while restricting more of our rights and freedoms.

I also think he used too much crack cocaine in college.

The Local Malcontent said...

Thank you for your kind words, Subvet, and welcome to the LMC~!
Likewise, I read your comments at several other bloggies, like Abounas and ABNPOPPA's; and I've visited and read your bloggie as well, sir.
Like minds, eh?

No time just now, but I'll be adding your blog to my RIGHT List this weekend, friend~!

Mike said...

There's a YT user - 20000
Pennies
- who has uploaded several vids using pennies to illustrate Obama's out-of-control spending.

What sends me into fits of rage is when I see reports of govt. officials, even local ones, announce they have succeeded in obtaining stimulus money.

I don't want it. When you accept something like that, you obligate yourself to not only paying for it, but shelling out even more thanks to govt. waste and graft.

If this area needs a bridge or a park or a new highway, I would prefer paying for it (or doing without!!!)...and I don't want to pay for anything somewhere else.