Friday, August 14, 2009

The Strangest Product Recall.
Ever.

Which begs the questions, "WHY make plush, human organ toys for kids for sale in the first place?" and,
"What, out of Daffy Ducks (I'd order a dozen) or just too cheap to buy a Disney or a Warner Brothers license?"

A Uterus Recall.

It seems the overies can be pulled off and if swallowed, possibly becoming a choking hazard for children under the age of 79.

From the I Heart Guts website.

Yeah, fellas, they've got plush THOSE, for sale too.
I looked. Innocently.
Apparently not deemed to be a choking hazard by the government yet, though.

And you thought selling "Pet Rocks" was the stupidest idea... I sure did until I saw this website.

8 comments:

The Local Malcontent said...

who wants to be first to comment on the 'keep away from children' warning on that picture?

Christopher Willis said...

"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise."

McGehee said...

The subject does seem more appropriate for an "adult toy," wouldn't you say?

And Lord knows there are plenty of adults who don't seem to know "what causes it."

ABNPOPPA said...

Is nothing sacred in this world anymore? What pervert come up with this idea and I'll beat it was a person suffering with depression or sometingL

Jungle Mom said...

I thought it was a Pokemon!!!!

Jungle Mom said...

LCM, Could you pass a message on to Hatless for me? I can't access his blog any longer and I miss reading it.

Most Rev. Gregori said...

You have got to be kidding! Who in their right mind would even make such a "toy" and who would even buy it?

That is real depravity.

The Local Malcontent said...

Psst, Abouna- (they're Liberals, who think that 4 and 5 year olds should love and cuddle their innards, then talk about them in kindergarten)