Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just A Reminder to You, Please?

PLEASE come back and visit your Local Malcontent's bloggie
Tonight, and all day tomorrow,

as I've composed a loving remembrance to one of America's fallen,
murdered citizens from 8 years ago, on September 11, 2001.

From Project 2996, I received the name of one very special victim,
and I found his life to be simply awesome. Enviable.
"At the end of the day, what did you achieve?"
Much. A great deal, in his case.

The post will be up exactly 12 hours before the time, eight years ago,
when his life was to end, and America was to change forever.

Both tragically, far too short

2 comments:

ABNPOPPA said...

To quote somebody famous, "I'll be back!" on Friday.

Bless you for doing this.

Pops

Most Rev. Gregori said...

I'll be back!