Monday, September 21, 2009

This Guy Could Take a Lesson From So Many in Nigeria

My goodness. Our email was full tonight, after a weekend away from home, including a funny one "from Iran".
From 'my friend' Wahid Adada, a petroleum magnate in Iran, we received this sad news:

 
Dear Friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry forme, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is MR Wahid Adada a Crude Oil merchant in IRAN, Ihave been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer . It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, andright now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as Inever really cared for anyone (not even myself) but mybusiness. Though I am very rich, I was nevergenerous, I was always hostile to people and onlyfocused on my business as that was the only thing Icared for. But now I regret all this as I now knowthat there is more to life than just wanting to haveor make all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to cometo this world I would live my life a different wayfrom how I have lived it. Now that God has calledme, I have willed and given most of my propertyand assets to my immediate and extended familymembers as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soulso, I have decided to give alms to charityorganizations, as I want this to be one of the lastgood deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributedmoney to some charity organizations in Austra, cameroun,liberia,Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health hasdeteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myselfanymore. I once asked members of my family to closeone of my accounts and distribute the money which I havethere to charity organization in Bulgaria andPakistan, they refused and kept the money tothemselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, asthey seem not to be contended with what I have leftfor them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is thehuge cash deposit of fifteen million dollars$15,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/SecurityCompany abroad.

I will want you to help me collect thisdeposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.
I have set aside 10% for you and for your time.

God be with you.

MR Wahid Adada
*********
Dear MR Adada,
We are very sorry to here about you're diagnosis, andallso about you're predicament with your family. We do however, feel honored that you remembered us so fondly, as to leave us 10% of you're wealth; and we appreciate thatyoudid not ask from us for any personal banking information in your email, in order to assist you in your final endeavor. That would have been suspecitious.... But you did not- already thinking ahead for our safety...


As you may have heard, Obama's IRS and Justice Department are busy tracking down all offshore wealth, so your consideration for Leticia
and me is very enduring.



I could suggest this: You have time enough to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, rejecting your lifelong belief for the only True way to Eternal Life. Through prayer, simply ask Jesus to come into your life, andask His forgiveness for your sins. Your life will change for the better before your eyes.

While you are at it, why not decide to leave us two, capitalist Americans your entire fortune, and we will most certainly give (alot of) it away, but not to Pakistan.... and NOT ONE PENNY to Austra, alright?

YOU say in your kind email, MR Adada, that you "believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it." I was totally unaware there were any Buddhists -at all- living in Iran and being so materially successful as you claim to be~!
At least you are not a Muslim, am I right??? LOL


Give my best to my buddy Mahmoud when you see him, please?
And P.S.-- Why does your email originate from Indonesia, MR Adada? Are you now having one of those 'D'OH!' moments, realizing you didn't ask us for the bottom line?

4 comments:

Spitfire said...

Gee, and I thought the email he'd sent me was special.....I'm crushed. sob. sob.

I love your response to him. I get 2-3 of these silly things a week...I just delete them. But if you get 'all his wealth' don't forget your friends....I particularly like French Vanilla cappuccino! LOL!

Be blessed, Shalom, Spitfire

Kini said...

Someone in Nigera and Mr. Ban Ki-moon.(UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL), keep emailing me that I've won their lottery, got an inheritance, or some kinda money they desperately wanna give me.

All they ask in return is:
1.Your Full Name:..............
2.Address:.....................
3.Phone number:................
4.Age:.........................
5.Gender:......................
6.Occupation:..................
7.Winning email and Winning ID:.
8.Marital Status:..............
9.Country:.....................

I'm curious about Gender and Marital Status. You would think, just think, it was some kinda scam.

HUH?

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Hey I got a similar letter from his wife a couple of months ago in which she stated that her husband Wahid Adada died several months ago and wanted to leave his entire fortune to me. WHATS GOING ON HERE? lol

Jeffro said...

Yannow, you'd think that these exemplary examples of scum of the earth would eventually run out of suckers - that people would learn.

Then, I get another email from someone I know telling me to forward it because they've got an email tracking program hired, and Bill Gates is gonna give us all money for nothing. Aaaand, if you delete it, you love the devil, so if you love Jesus, you'd better forward the dern thing or burn in hell, pal.

Okay, off the soapbox! I feel better now.