Saturday, September 26, 2009

"THE TRICK, you SAID,
WAS NEVER PLAY THE GAME
TOO LONG..."

"Still the Same" by Bob Seger, the literal song of my life.




On behalf of everyone whom I have introduced here on this bloggie, I want to thank you for your kindness by coming by and visiting us here in gorgeous Southeast Oklahoma, as seen through the eyes, and as read through the words of your Local Malcontent.

From my beautiful wife, Leticia, and her parents, Lois and Kenneth, from my BFF Dillion "Spot", my best grownup friend Marty and his wife, my uncle Bryan, "Bok Chuka", Glenn "Ooh Ghatleh", Bryan the electrician, our neighbors Dave and Rachel, Darnell, Ralphie, Cyndy (9=10), Crazy Wanda and her brother, Granpappy Spears, indeed, all us Krazy Choctaws from Yanush,

But MOST OF ALL, from me, Ron,
your Local Malcontent, thank you~!
And now, GOODBYE.


We've sure had some fun and some adventures over the past two and one-half years here, but now my mind's playground is closing up shop.

My favorite posts really, really were the week's worth of adoration of Oklahoma, during her Centennial week, November 11 - 16, 2007.
Would you believe, that IT IS EXACTLY BECAUSE OF MY LOVE FOR MY STATE, that I'm quitting the LMC?
~ Well, it is.


To that end, we are going back to basics.
Survivalist, Indian basics. The three of us.
A happy ending? That remains 2B seen, friends, as it's in God's Hands always.
***********
I have loved all your comments, and I loved meeting most of you, visiting your own bloggies/sites, becoming friends, and we will remember you in prayer to our Creator always, though we will likely never speak with each other ever again.

Will I blog again, ever?
Perhaps, though not soon. Proverbs 8:17.
I only ever, tried to get an edge in, wordwise.

Finally, I would like to wish a very "Happy Birthday" in November to this guy, whom I admire/love so much;


sadly we never met at an Okie Bloggers Banquet. I never, non-verbally shot at you....
I patterned my LMC bloggie after yours, Charles, both caustic and as soft as a feather depending, ~to a 1/1,000,000th scale.
Therefore, my last tribute here is yours.
 
Goodnight everybody~! Be Seein' Ya~!



The End.

9 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

My dear friend;

I truly do hope and pray to continue hearing from you, even if just through email, if not by blogging, although I would like to see you blog.

As always, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Leticia and Dillion and that you will always walk with the Lord.

There are real dark times coming not only for our beloved America, but for the whole world which makes it very important for us to hold fast to our faith.

I am still hoping and praying that I will have the opportunity to meet you in person. Until then, God bless you and yours, and know that I will always consider you to be my "Choctaw Son".

"Abouna" & Munchkin

Jungle Mom said...

But... you will stay in touch?????

Jeffro said...

Dang it! "Shane, come back!" Sometime send me an email so I can get your addy - mine is on my about me page - if you get online much in the future.

At any rate, take care and good luck my brother. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Spitfire said...

I'm sorry you won't be blogging any more, but am thrilled for all of you in your decision to go back to your cultural background. I wish you all the luck, and will pray for all of you as you take on this new journey. It's been a pleasure and a joy to get to know you a little bit,LM.

May YHWH bless you and keep you. May YHWH make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you. May YHWH life up His countenance upon you and give you shalom.

Go with YHWH in all you do, and you will succeed. Looking forward to meeting you in person when we all arrive at the Marriage Feast of the Lamb. shalom, Spitfire

Christopher Willis said...

It has been a pleasure to read your blog over the years and your insight will be missed. Thank you.

Christopher Willis

Subvet said...

Farewell and God bless you and yours.

BobG said...

Best of luck to you and your family; feel free to drop by our blogs and visit sometime.

CGHill said...

I had no idea that picture was still kicking around. (FYI, it was taken at Seaside Heights on the Jersey shore.)

You are not, incidentally, coming off the blogroll.

McGehee said...

I keep coming by, because I'm still not ready to believe you've quit.

After all, what better way to communicate your tribe's culture to interested outsiders than right here?