Friday, October 2, 2009

StandUp Honesty: GhoulsBe Like Seinfeld~
A REALLY FUNNY VIDEO

Via HOTAIR.com, this. And really, this is the funniest thing I've ever heard a Liberal say- because of his underlying honesty herein. Skip past the first 1:50, then Enjoy~!

Mr. Austan Goolsby, a giant government whore from Chicago within the [Millard Fillmore]Obama administration, lays it on the line, honestly for a change. He utilizes the comedic, 'subliminal comment' device throughout this routine, ala Kevin Nealon at Saturday Night Live to great effect, revealing a great deal about Zerobama's [separated at birth in a village in Kenya] agenda.

Humorous [Aaahhyya!!] for a change. I liked it, I laughed aloud nervously here.

1 comment:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

If that video is funny, then I'm a horses ass. Personally I cannot find humor in anything coming our of this administration.

I find it hard, if not impossible to laugh as I watch my country being flushed down the crapper.