Saturday, August 13, 2011

Whatzit?? No. 15

I've had alot of fun with these "Whatzit" blogposts in the past:
Finding some unfamiliar photo, and/or some bizarre image to share.

These whatzits here began one afternoon when my friend and I were exploring the Internet together, at my house, where/when I lived alone. And my friend couldn't believe that I had a 'Web-log', which was read and seen by thousands (well, maybe dozens).
To prove that the LocalMalcontenet was indeed authored by me, I challenged my friend to pick out a photo to post.
His was the first 'Whatzit', posted on his 10th birthday.
Dillon, now our adopted son, is still my closest friend, dearer to me and to Leticia than oxygen, and the main reason that the LMC bloggie cannot seem to find room for anger at, or repulsion from, national politics these days.
Don't get me wrong, I stay informed, and yes, I stay enraged at the hijinks of the Democrats, and of controversial leader Obama....
But never for long, because this boy...
because this boy just is.
So this is the 1,000th LocalMalcontent blogpost,
and the 15th "Whatzit"
.

From this, to this, that quick. Thank You, Jesus~!



(click each to embiggen

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

Stylin,' Dude!!!!

Most Rev. Gregori said...

That is one fine looking young man.

I guess you know now how deeply I feel about my four adopted sons, and of course my Choctaw son.

When God closes a door, He always opens a window.

God Bless and keep all three of you.