Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cardinals/Rangers Tied 1-1 in World Series

It's a win/win situation.
It's living a dream.
It's a little bit of heaven on Earth.
It's a moment in time, or perhaps more concisely,
outside of time,
when I am absolutely speechless.

Rangers vs. Cardinals

My two most favorite baseball teams;
a fan of the Cards since I-can't-remember-a-time-when-I-wasn't, and a fan of the Rangers since college in the 90s.

Cain't wipe this grin off my OUR face(s)... no matter what~!

Cartoons Myspace Comments
MyNiceProfile.com

****************

Before Wednesday's first game, I wore my St. Louis cap and Dillon wore his Texas Rangers jersey. Well, the Cards won that game, 3-2.
Then last night, Leticia got out my size S, 1982 Cardinals' warm-up jacket for Dill to wear, and I wore my Texas Rangers teeshirt, and the Rangers won, 2-1....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, Dill~!

4 comments:

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

it's a win/win/win/meh for me:

win 1 = rangers in

win 2 = yankees out (as in nyc)

win 3 = all yankee teams out (as in the war of northern aggression)

meh 4 = cards



p.s. i've said before that i'd like to live long enough to see a rangers-vs-astros world series, but i don't care as much about that since "the killer b's" are gone

The Local Malcontent said...

Gosh, I wish you'd not said that, Hatless.
That rebrings to mind that during last night's great Ranger win, 2-1, if I didn't get to live to see another World Series, that I'd seen this matchup

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

oops, sorry.... which?

ABNPOPPA said...

Running a little late but good to see a post. I guess your team won the World Series! Win-Win as you say.

Pops@ Conservative Outrage, the blog