Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Proverbs and Various Thoughts

I stuck that needle back into my arm last night, and I've gotten addicted again.
To Blogging, dum-dum.  What did you think?
Composed that quick post about Sam Drucker, a character I always liked in those two shows,
got a quick reply from Jeffro, and

BOOM,

At it again.

your Localmalcontent doesn't really have any (ok, a little) interest in blogging on a regular basis anymore; life here at home has become blessedly more interesting/complicated; and a daily attack on controversial leader Obama caused my blood pressure to absolutely skyrocket; and being a family man/dad is one-hell of a lot of fun.

BUT.... I made some mental notes this morning of things which I thought readers might enjoy.

1)  Isn't it such a blessing, that turtles do not have wings to fly?
     Can you imaging the mess on a windshield, hitting a flying turtle?

2)  ** I wrote down "housefly", confident that I'd remember what that whole thoughtstream was,
      and guess what~!!!    Blank.  See how rusty I am at this?

3)  Excessive amounts of government have been proven to be hazardous to your health, and to the health of your unborn children.

4)  It was just so hot here in Yanush last night when we all went to bed, about 86 degrees at midnight.  Intense Heat.  But there were several huge storms to the south and west of here, a magnificant light show in the heavens, and conditions began to cool down, when the Thunder rolled in, taking care of the Heat, and allowing the Malcontents a peaceful rest.

Humm, sounds like a basketball game...~! 105-94, Thunder.

5)  Proverbs 25:17 in The Book

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

Still gotcha in Google Reader, so when ya post, I'm notified. Glad to see you write something!

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Flying turtles, now that would be a sight, especially when they land and fall out of trees.