Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hey... I Already Have A Job
But, Thanks Though

Strange isn't it, having pop-up advertisements in your email account?
(the operative word there being 'strange'.)

Leticia and I are about to go to bed for the night, right after one last check of the G-mail account for the LocalMalcontent.  There's no messages, except for this:


And I'm not familiar enough yet with Gmail, thinking that one of YOU is playing a joke on me here.
Nope.  It's an ad-bot, it's Friday night, and the moon is nearly full.  Nuff said, I clicked the ad, to reveal:


To be sure, I am flattered to be offered employment, unsolicited.  I just don't think that I am right for that opening.  
Have a good weekend everyone, See you on Monday~!




1 comment:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

I have been using Gmail for at least two or three years, I have never gotten anything even close to that. That is disgusting.