Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Local Goon


INDORE, INDIA: RSS activists ransacked the Indore BJP office and burnt the effigy of chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan late on Tuesday night after the government failed to re-instate a police officer probing a local malcontent who complained to cops that an RSS worker shot at him during a religious rally.  Well hell yeah, I complained, I told  him 
"Don't probe me, bro, don't probe me!
--And I wouldn't smoke the chief- we're on great terms lately."

Two weeks ago, Manoj Parmar, a local goon, who claims to be a BJP leader and against whom several criminal cases are pending, alleged that he was shot at while he was participating in a religious rally. Parmar filed a complaint following which an FIR was registered against an RSS functionary, Gopal Goyal, and a BJP MLA from Indore, Sudarshan Gupta.  
This was only a misunderstanding, over a Goyal, I pleaded.  
Oh,wait. So now I'm a goon too? First you shoot at me in church, 
then you probe me, then--

This enraged a section of RSS leaders, who alleged Parmar had filed a false complaint at the behest of another BJP leader, who is a state minister, and demanded an inquiry, which was entrusted to ASP Rakesh Singh. But the officer was transferred in the middle of the probe and Indore RSS smelled a rat.  I do not smell like a rat.  Here, smell me.  A goat, maybe, but no rat.  You probably smell the Chief, he's smoldering.

"Police should get fearless atmosphere to work; 
only then they can take action against goons," said Goyal.

It is never a good idea to argue with a goyal, fellas. Remember Rule #1.  
Learn from the mistakes of your Local Goon.

3 comments:

tabaco123 said...

This information is very interesting, I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this, because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing! Registered Nurse auto insurance discount

Maylene Vidler said...

It was very well written and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I’ve read that are not really good. I also found interesting your blogs. Buy car insurance online

The Local Malcontent said...

thanks for stopping by 'tabaco123' and 'Maylene'.
Your comments are quite inciteful, the same way teets on a boar hog are...
Inciteful toan angry male,that is!
go away, bots.