Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Approved Message From Femarc 229


The guard told me tonight at dinner today's weather was really beautiful for early November, 2014.
I engaged myself this afternoon composing a poem condemning racist, homophobic capitalists.
I am so lucky to be here at FEMA Re-education Camp
# 229, & so near my wife and son at # 65.

I know I am getting close to my limit of 7 sentences/
100 words per day, due to my exuberant praise of
Dear Leader last month, but his edict banning guns
made my day~!  That reminds me:
Down the hall, Clint Eastwood is recovering splendidly from gender-reassignment surgery.
Happy Government Approved Holiday Season, everyone,
that's all from me, Happy N. Content.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪-Ooo  ♪♪♪♪♪♪-Baaaa   ♪♪♪♪-Mmaaaaa

There are not enough fingers available pointing to blame today.

4 comments:

Darth Bacon said...

Hey Obimmer, stop slapping yourself on the back and trim on the TV and watch the people all over New York and Long Island who are suffering . This is Your Katrina.

The Local Malcontent said...

Whaaat? Friend, read more Malcontent- I'm not a Liberal, not at all;
Might I suggest, you clickle my Nickle in the margin, and read up on me? Doing so tends to reduce one's ignorance markedly~!

Leticia said...

That was rather interesting. I liked it.

The Local Malcontent said...

Thank you Angel, it is representative of how we Conservative bloggers will be treated in a couple years by Teh Compassionate One.
(the 'angel' part was genuine however.)